Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wick Business Park...Again!!

Question Wick Business Park...Again!!

Sorry to bring this up again, but, I went to the beach with the dog this morning and happened to notice that there is now three buildings ready at the Wick Business Park, and another on the way. Does any-one know what's going in them?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

At least one of them is to do with this dental college.The rest are probably just a waist of tax payers money

Default photos

does anyone have any photos of this retail park - i would quite like to see how it is looking - last time i was through in wick there were people there putting up the homebase sign! (or even better maybe Bill could put them on the front page for EVERY1 to see???)
    Thanks
    Last edited by Big G; 05-Apr-06 at 23:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Big G
    does anyone have any photos of this business park - i would quite like to see how it is looking - last time i was through in wick there were people there putting up the homebase sign! (or even better maybe Bill could put them on the front page for EVERY1 to see???)
    Thanks
    Sorry bigG, I should have said, it's the other Business park, on the Reiss road. There's three big, empty buildings..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    Sorry bigG, I should have said, it's the other Business park, on the Reiss road. There's three big, empty buildings..
    lol i know - i was reading another thread about the 'retail park' i came back onto this thread and edited mine from business to retail - i thought nobody noticed! hehe

i heard now that wick is attracting the big stores harrods is moveing in

its about time that we got some good shops up here there nout these days! its not easy for some people to get to inverness so i think that its a great idea that we have new areas to shop however with these changes in shopping sadly it looks like we are going to lose the small family shops we all grew up using.

cant wait for argos to open needing a few things. its too dear up here for the things im after.

yeah i have the same problem i love going around souters in thurso and i buy alot out of there but i know if i bought the things out of argos i would of saved a small fortune.