Had to take our poor dog barney to the vets on thursday, he had got a stone lodged in his intestines and had to have a major operation, thanks to the fantastic vets in thurso they managed to operate and remove the stone but had to cut away a large part of his intestines.
Poor barney is still in a very bad way, on friday when i phoned we were to it was 50/50 for him to survive, he was holding his own but not out of the woods. This morning when i phoned we were told he was sitting up and looking a lot brighter, we were asked if we could come down to the surgery to encourage him to eat something as they dont know how things will turn out once he does eat, when we got there we were so surprised to see him so bright and even tried to wag his tail but no, i could not get him to take anything, fingers and toes crossed he will pull through but its early days, until we can get him to eat to let us know if the intestine is going to hold. I am posting a photo of barney, he is the one lying down with his best pal shep.