Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: walk on the wildside

Default walk on the wildside

does anyone watch this show on bbc 1 ,well funny
    where to she go ?

I was unfortunate to catch the start of it tonight.....it's absolute drivel. A poor attempt by the BBC at giving us family entertainment.

ah away ,think it really funny
    where to she go ?

Jox - had a humour bypass?
    It's is lots of things from amusing to hilarious, caffine overdosed hawks and meerkats with delusions of grandeur never mind the reef shark choir. Try again without the grumpy old man head on - honest its worth it.

Alan, Alan,Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al!

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I was unfortunate to catch the start of it tonight.....it's absolute drivel. A poor attempt by the BBC at giving us family entertainment.
    Unfotunatly alot that is on tv now is drivel. I grudge paying my license only to use a tv for the xbox and the wii. The xbox is also dvd player too so none of that seperate machine nonsense

I'm being a cynical bag tonight
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Unfotunatly alot that is on tv now is drivel. I grudge paying my license only to use a tv for the xbox and the wii. The xbox is also dvd player too so none of that seperate machine nonsense

I'm being a cynical bag tonight
    For a long time I never paid a tv licence - I played dvds through my laptop onto a projector screen. Same with my gaming stuff. I only have a TV now, and regrettably pay a tv licence as my dear darling other half is football obsessed!!!! We pay £13 a month for him to have the priveledge of watching the footie (which he usually watches at the pub anyway ). I might bin it again...

kinda went of the thread there ,
    where to she go ?

Quote Originally Posted by davem View Post
    Alan, Alan,Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al!

Lol yup i watched and thought it was well funny (i did have a few JD's though).