Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tesco = No Logic

I don't think too much about the psychology the supermarkets bamboozle me with to make me spend more than I need to. I just let them work their spell over me especially now when Cadburys Roses are 2 tins for a tenner. Supermarkets are just a part of a big cog in any community. Imagine life without them?

and were off again......boring....
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

Talking vouchers for tesco

I know what you mean me or my husband do not drink and i think we have had three of these stupid vouchers that my husband only goes and gives away to anybody that will take them poeple need to be getting vouchers that they can use towards there shopping like a five pound off when you spend £30 or something

Quote Originally Posted by littledog View Post
    I know what you mean me or my husband do not drink and i think we have had three of these stupid vouchers that my husband only goes and gives away to anybody that will take them poeple need to be getting vouchers that they can use towards there shopping like a five pound off when you spend £30 or something
    it is £5 off the alcohol after u spend £30...on your shopping....
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

u have ur clubcard points if ur looking for money off,or if ur licky u get a voucher at the till for money off things or extra point
    where to she go ?

So it's not if we spend £30+ on our shopping that we get a voucher... it's if we're lucky?

Will have to go in more often and buy less at a time if that's the case...

roflmao
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Ok, you're at the checkout, you have your Clubcard scanned, so that particular checkout knows who you are, and what you have purchased in the past, as all Tesco purchaces are logged through the Clubcard, then after you have paid, out pops your receipt and occasionally a discount voucher.....great!, well...not really.
    You would think that the Tesco computer system would give you a discount voucher that is relevant to your regular purchases...but No!...that's too much like common sense for Tesco. Twice this week i have been given a £5 discount voucher for alcohol, are they trying to tempt me off the wagon? , i've not bought alcohol out of Tesco for nearly two years...and they know that, so what bloomin' use is a alcohol discount voucher to me?...absolutely bloomin' none, it would be nice to actually get a voucher that i could make use off.....c'mon Tesco, sort it out
    From working in Tesco I can tell you this...

The £5 off multipack boxes of stella/becks/strongbow coupon that you recieved is only a temporary promotion which all customers that spend a certain amount recieve this coupon. No matter whether they drink alcohol or not. You should still sometimes receive coupons which are relevant to you but this is just a temporary promotion. If it is no use to you, you could just give it to somebody that will use it. Personally I think it's a great deal. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    From working in Tesco I can tell you this...

The £5 off multipack boxes of stella/becks/strongbow coupon that you recieved is only a temporary promotion which all customers that spend a certain amount recieve this coupon. No matter whether they drink alcohol or not. You should still sometimes receive coupons which are relevant to you but this is just a temporary promotion. If it is no use to you, you could just give it to somebody that will use it. Personally I think it's a great deal. lol.

I agree Mathew and whilst the supermarkets and other retail outlets compose their deals to the customer with psycology and hype we are after all getting something for nothing!!ay!why compain?

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY....YOU CAN PLEASE SOME FOLK SOME OF THE TIME...BUT YOU CANT PLEASE ALL THE FOLK ALL OF THE TIME.....OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT..
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12