Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thread shutting, etc

Quote Originally Posted by weeboyagee View Post
    What a joke.

Ju - you'll remember many times before that this has been debated - even to the point that we were voting moderators, getting all heated up, where the webmasters were going to pack it in etc. This is nothing new. There's a huge amount of opinion in the public domain - it's called the world we live in.

We can choose to put up with it, ignore it, challenge it, debate it, give up on it - endless choices......

Your opinion is stated. That's fine by me. But personally, I miss the rat-pack. There was nothing better than getting the teeth sharpened, the brass neck polished and the knuckles cracked ready for a whack at Landmarker et al. I enjoyed the tussles - and gave as good as I got. If the folk don't like it - polish up the brass neck and give back - or give up. Two simple choices. Not everyone will see a point of view through the same glasses - that's what starts it. Not everyone accepts what is stated the way it was meant. And to be perfectly honest - the academic ability contributes. Those with a greater skill in communication will tend to be stronger contriubtors to threads regardless of their actual knowledge of the subject material.

Get them all back on here - and let's a have a right ding-dong - it's well overdue.

What's with the two posts and you're banned thing btw? Did I miss something here? This org moves to fast for me y'know.

WBG
    Don't talk rot, you fool!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop View Post
    Someone came on and said something that I thought was ok on this thread but by the time I came back to it they were banned.
    It was only their second post,its also been removed so like any good "conspiracy" theory the plot thickens....
    sister sledge, percy toboggan????????? any similarity????
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    sister sledge, percy toboggan????????? any similarity????

He's searching for a fix.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123