Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Facebook/Farmville.

Need neighbours anyone to achieve local celebrity?

http://www.facebook.com/Connor.Williamson91

Add me then request to be neighbour, i'll accept :}

Quote Originally Posted by connor. View Post
    need neighbours anyone to achieve local celebrity?

http://www.facebook.com/connor.williamson91

add me then request to be neighbour, i'll accept :}
    done ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Connor. View Post
    Need neighbours anyone to achieve local celebrity?

http://www.facebook.com/Connor.Williamson91

Add me then request to be neighbour, i'll accept :}
    cheers for that, just added you lol.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

FarmVille is a Good App and at present I am at Level 33. Here is a screen shot of my Farm :-

I have just finished planting a crop of BlueBerries

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    FarmVille is a Good App and at present I am at Level 33. Here is a screen shot of my Farm :-

I have just finished planting a crop of BlueBerries

Wow Kodiak is a farmville addict too! Lovely farm by the way!

My farm is under construction right now, saving for the villa thats 1,000,000 coins! Im half way there!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Oooooo more addicts!! Good I thought I was the only one

I prefer Farm Town though because you can go to the market and get hired to earn more coins. Im level 26 on that.

Cant suss Farm Ville out the same. Only a limited amount of things you can do on it. Where as in Farm Town you could stay on it all day (I definetly would if I didnt have a job, kids and a house to run!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by girnigoe View Post
    Oooooo more addicts!! Good I thought I was the only one

I prefer Farm Town though because you can go to the market and get hired to earn more coins. Im level 26 on that.

Cant suss Farm Ville out the same. Only a limited amount of things you can do on it. Where as in Farm Town you could stay on it all day (I definetly would if I didnt have a job, kids and a house to run!!.....
    oh there are so many of us, im delighted with this lol.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

After reading this thread, I thought I would give it another shot. I accepted all the neighbour requests and sent them plum trees, pigs and cows. I plowed the plots, planted strawberries, wheat and eggplants last night only to be told this morning that the strawberries are withered. Farmville is more work than the real thing. I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    After reading this thread, I thought I would give it another shot. I accepted all the neighbour requests and sent them plum trees, pigs and cows. I plowed the plots, planted strawberries, wheat and eggplants last night only to be told this morning that the strawberries are withered. Farmville is more work than the real thing. I'm done.

If you planted Strawberries Last Night then they would be withered in the morning.

You only have a set time after your crop has Ripened to harvest it ortherwise it will wither.

The way you know how much time you have is simple. You have as Much time to harvest as what it takes for the Particular you have put in to ripen.

In Other words like this. :-

Strawberries take 4 Hours to Ripen and so you have 4 Hours to Harvest. After this time they will wither and Die.

Rice takes 12 Hours to Ripen and so you have 12 Hours to Harvest.

The same goes for all the other Crops.

The more you plant the More Experience points you get. The more Experience points you get the Higher the level you can get. The Higher the Level the more Crops you can Plant and the more things you can buy.

I hope this explains this game a bit better for you and perhaps you will give it another try.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

if anybody wants to add me you can get me by using my email is mackenzman@aol.com

Hmm maybe i should try this app after all Mind you i can only get online at night so most of my crops would die
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Hmm maybe i should try this app after all Mind you i can only get online at night so most of my crops would die
    You get crops that have all different times to ripen so you should not have a problem. Some take 4 Hours and then there are others that take, 6 hours, 8 hours, 12 Hours, 16 Hours, 1 Day, 2 Days 3 days and 4 days.

Also there are Animals and trees that have different times and you harvest them as well.

So even if you can only get online once ad a day or even once every 2 days you can still play this App.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    You get crops that have all different times to ripen so you should not have a problem. Some take 4 Hours and then there are others that take, 6 hours, 8 hours, 12 Hours, 16 Hours, 1 Day, 2 Days 3 days and 4 days.

Also there are Animals and trees that have different times and you harvest them as well.

So even if you can only get online once ad a day or even once every 2 days you can still play this App.
    Cheers Kodiak shall defintly give it a go.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

I take the mick out of all of my friends who use it - I have real crops now Just harvested my Shetland black potatoes and peruvian purples. Stawberries in Caithness don't do too well (3 strawberries of 3 plants ) but rasberries do very well

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne View Post
    I take the mick out of all of my friends who use it - I have real crops now Just harvested my Shetland black potatoes and peruvian purples. Stawberries in Caithness don't do too well (3 strawberries of 3 plants ) but rasberries do very well
    Nae danger of your real crops withering and dying in a matter of hours

my older brother tried to grow strawberries and he got a few. That was some time ago now though. I love strawberries and find that the scottish ones are so much better than the amercian ones. They just taste that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Nae danger of your real crops withering and dying in a matter of hours

my older brother tried to grow strawberries and he got a few. That was some time ago now though. I love strawberries and find that the scottish ones are so much better than the amercian ones. They just taste that much better.
    come on never mind yapping on here lol, become my neighbour lol

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    come on never mind yapping on here lol, become my neighbour lol
    lol All in good time Need a missing plug in first

Quote Originally Posted by telfordstar View Post
    Im the same i love my farm and am partial to a game of poker as well lol.
    i love poker but cant play to sayve my life but i skint myself trying lol
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

Mafia Wars has it for me, Moscow here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    if anybody wants to add me you can get me by using my email is mackenzman@aol.com
    already did my friend.....

but i'll jump on this bandwagon as well if u wwant to add me dppeddie@aol.com the more the merrier....im good with my gifts an i stop buy an work for free...what more could u ask for...
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast