Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Facebook/Farmville.

YoVILE and FarmVILE - I blame them for a nation of fat kids and sad people....
    Behold the turtle - he only ever gets anywhere by sticking his neck out...

Quote Originally Posted by AfternoonDelight View Post
    YoVILE and FarmVILE - I blame them for a nation of fat kids and sad people....
    Each to their own i say, but watch how you word that. For all the people who have replied to this and play these games in their FREE time then you could be calling us "sad people"

I could say the same about people who watch football. But i wont. Cos im just plain nice!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

It's getting serious: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8298840.stm

I take it India are a nation of "fat kids and sad people" as well?
    P.S not checked in a while but do you not need farmcash for flags anyway? I enjoy playing but would never pay real money toward it.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    It's getting serious: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8298840.stm

I take it India are a nation of "fat kids and sad people" as well?
    P.S not checked in a while but do you not need farmcash for flags anyway? I enjoy playing but would never pay real money toward it.
    Crikey!! If Indian kids are busy playing Farmville, who is going to sweat away at 5p per hour to make cheap clothes for the Western market?

I avoid all Apps on facebook like the plague - the mrs is addicted to bejewelled

Hey does anyone else on here play yo-ville? I could do with some more friends to help me in the sweet factory!!! Pm me and I'll add you to my friends on facebook!

Please!!!!

Sorry Orgers, over the last few weeks I've really changed my opinion of Farmville. I think it's absolutely wonderful!!! I've managed to plough a few fields and seed some crops and I've even got a tractor on the way but I think I may need to sell a bull and a dozen lambs though to raise funds.....sad times! It's REALLY addictive though isn't it?

Does anyone want be my neighbour?

(I'll sell you bales on the cheap, I'm nae bad like that)

Ben, aged 5.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567