Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook/Farmville.

Default Facebook/Farmville.

ok so how many oh here have facebook and if so do you have the farmville app, my word it is so addictive, there is a few apps the same but the farmville one is the best, i wont go to bed if i know some of my crops will need harvest(they die if you dont get them on time), all my own spare time is spent on it making it look lovely lol
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

I have to admit that I have become a bit of a Farmville addict too It is very addictive. I brought a cottage today.
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Farmville and Farm Town. I agree they are addictive. I've just spent the last hour rearranging my farm while listening to music. Very relaxing.
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will
    never forget how you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix200416 View Post
    I have to admit that I have become a bit of a Farmville addict too It is very addictive. I brought a cottage today.
    it gets harder as you move up levels, im halfway through 15, hey if your in need of a neighbour send me a pm with your name and i will add you lol, could do with a few more to get a ribbon
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

texas hold'em poker is alot more addictive i must say

he he me to love it! on yoville and miniplanet too.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    ok so how many oh here have facebook and if so do you have the farmville app, my word it is so addictive, there is a few apps the same but the farmville one is the best, i wont go to bed if i know some of my crops will need harvest(they die if you dont get them on time), all my own spare time is spent on it making it look lovely lol
    LOL balto have you not got enough to do in your life without getting involved in farming too.

Just joking, and I've never heard of farmville. What is it?

Its brilliant farmville 1st thing i do in e morn is check my crops & my animals

Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    LOL balto have you not got enough to do in your life without getting involved in farming too.

Just joking, and I've never heard of farmville. What is it?
    farmville is brilliant, you get a plot of land where you sow crops and earn money and xp points to move up a level, you earn ribbons for various things and you get to earn cash and points by helping your neighbours the more neighbours you have the more points you can earn, its really good, you should sign up..

Quote Originally Posted by nicnic74 View Post
    Its brilliant farmville 1st thing i do in e morn is check my crops & my animals
    i get up before 6 on a saturday, to see to my crops before i go to work at 6.46 if not they would wither and die by the time i came home lol.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    farmville is brilliant, you get a plot of land where you sow crops and earn money and xp points to move up a level, you earn ribbons for various things and you get to earn cash and points by helping your neighbours the more neighbours you have the more points you can earn, its really good, you should sign up..
    Thanks balto. I might just do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    Thanks balto. I might just do that.
    would you add me please lol.

love it love it love it.....how sad are we ...i so need to get out more....
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy1 View Post
    love it love it love it.....how sad are we ...i so need to get out more....

Im the same i love my farm and am partial to a game of poker as well lol.
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Wow I am so glad i am not the only farmville addict. Im onlevel 20 now and drivng my other half up the wall with my computer addiction.If anyone wants any neighbours giveme a shout

Apart from Scrabble I can't be bothered with any faceache apps. Shelley Bain plays farmville so if you're looking for a neighbour then pm her, she may add you.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Apart from Scrabble I can't be bothered with any faceache apps. Shelley Bain plays farmville so if you're looking for a neighbour then pm her, she may add you.
    oh im shelleys neighbour already lol, need a few more neighbours please.

Quote Originally Posted by bullielove View Post
    Wow I am so glad i am not the only farmville addict. Im onlevel 20 now and drivng my other half up the wall with my computer addiction.If anyone wants any neighbours giveme a shout
    it is bad isnt it lol, seriously addictive.

Default It really is fantastic lol

Delighted I am the same farmville is fantastic!!!! Even managed to get frustrated and annoyed the night it had problems and hardly anyone could get on (well people in my friends list were having probs anyway lol) my OH was laughing at me coz I kept saying my crops were going to die and I had spent gd money on them etc etc
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

If anyones wanting more neighbours just pm ur name & i'l add ye if ye lek

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast