Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite game, ever?

Mine is definitely Age Of Empires. The original lol. Have fond memories of playing it on ye olde MSN Zone where I was a member of a clan (or whatever the groups where called).. Don't actually play many games now.
    And as soon as I saw the first sentence in this thread (by hovering over the subject) I knew it was going to be bloaty head. Used to love theme hospital too.
    It is good I like older games cos I ain't splashing out on any consoles or snazzy graphics/video cards for my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedtreefrog View Post
    As in computer games. Mine is Theme Hospital. My favourite bit of the game is the funny conditions like Bloaty Head, the treatment for which is popping the head and inflating to normal size. I like the receptionist's announcements too, e.g. "Patients are reminded not to die in the corridors."
    and "Patients are asked to be patient."

What's yours?
    I love Theme Hospital as well. Has to be one of my favourite games.

I also love Jurassic park Operation Genesis. You have to build a Theme park like Jurassic park where you dig up fossils and breed new types of dinosaurs throughout the game, then you have to decide on which enclosure to keep them in, as they are all from different periods in time so you need to keep it authentic. Its ace, but I love dinosaurs anyway. haha.

I used to enjoy playing Splinter Cell and Halo with my Ex boyfriend. Good fun.

But my all time favourite is Broken Sword, which is a puzzle game/point and click. I have all of them, and they will keep you guessing for hours. You are a guy called George that travels around the world solving various puzzles. Everyone should play it at some point
    At least no one will copy this signature

Gotta be Battlefield 2, its about 4-5 years old now i think and I'm still addicted to it.

Zelda for the original gameboy. Loved that game.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Quote Originally Posted by Fantoosh View Post
    Edit I love Theme Hospital as well.
    Can you do operations in it? I fancy giving Northener a frontal lobotomy.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear1873 View Post
    Maybe they can make a computer game that Scotland actualy wins a Football match, but there probably years off doing that.
    fifa games if you put it on easy
    where to she go ?

i like theme hospital too,downloaded it onto ma ps3 ,well worth it.although im rite into my guitar hero /rockband games
    where to she go ?

Don't we all love World of Warcraft?

For all the fans:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM2rFZGujhk

BTW Quake 3 is now a browser game Free pwnage!!!
    http://www.quakelive.com/

Quote Originally Posted by George Brims View Post
    Scotland vs Wales, Murrayfield, St David's Day 1975. Wales were in the midst of a succession of great years, and thought they just had to turn up to clinch the 5 Nations. Scotland wellied them.

Computer game? What's a computer game?
    I'm just one step ahead(?) of you, George Brims.
    I like tetris . . . as I go steaming full speed ahead into the twenty first century . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12