Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Aaaaargh

Default Aaaaargh

Having a seriously crap day and its not even lunch time yet.

I noticed a couple of fish being very lethargic so decided to do a major water change (even though the levels were all ok), as I was doing this decided to give the tank a good clean, only to find that the heater is full of water so poor fish probably have the cold

Gonna have to go a trip through to Wick now grrrrrr.

Got a lovely digital photo frame for my birthday pressie. Having carefully unwrapped (riped the paper off with help of wee man) the box, I sorted contents, and following instructions, stuck one end of wire in back of said frame and other bigger end in plug socket - NOTHING.... absolutely bliddy nothing. Phoned company who are gonna send a new one out today so at least a bitty good news.

But I ask you, what was the point of me getting out of bed today.

Do you think it would be ok for me to be like royalty and have another birthday when my new photo frame turns up.

Off to eat the choccies the wee man gave me.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post

But I ask you, what was the point of me getting out of bed today.
    to come on the org and tell us all about it so we can feel better about our days

Glad to hear I have brightened your day Tuggs lol
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

haha sorry changi, i just couldn't resist, you know what i'm like!

Changi i know the feeling! Some days i dont generally see the point in getting up! Last night i had the worst sleep ever and i fell out of bed twice! Yes twice! Thats from a king size bed so no idea....also cracking my head off my bedside table aswell!

But this is a good day for me! Nothing has gone wrong so far!

My usual day is.......washing machine decides to either leak or walk across the kitchen, forgotten to take something out the freezer for dinner, i try and clean but its pointless because of the mess thats made 5 minutes later! There is loads more but i could fill a page!

Hope yer day gets better!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Talking

Having a bit of a mid life crisis are we?
    Stop grumping, you got to eat the choccies and no doubt there will be cake later.

Happy Birthday.

Your 0909090909 will have been a day to remember, even with its frustrations.

Talking

"But I ask you, what was the point of getting out of bed today "

For me its the same every day, get out of it, or pee the bed

"Having a seriously crap day and its not even lunch time yet"

Well, Changi, just imagine returning home to find Colin, Justin and the "60 Minure Makeover" team ouside your house, all your prize nicnacs in the skip and your cosy well lived in home all chrome, teal and chocolate.
    I watched the programme yesterday afternoon and to be honest, I thought it looked much nicer and more suited to the lovely old couple, before, than it did after Colin and Justin got their designer hands on it.
    Anyway, whenever you decide to have your birthday, hope its a happy one!

I sypathise entirely had a similar day myself yesterday.
    Firstly the trampoline decided to have at go at flying! did manage to save it, My son then decided to try his backflips out down the lobby hit the door handle which sent him flying ended with him putting his elbow through one wall & his knee through the other!!
    Then to top it off my youngest who has just started toddling fell & put his hand in my eye! so im now the proud owner of a great big eye patch along with an extremely painful eye & im unable to drive!
    life may not be a party be while were here we might as well dance!!

09/09/09

clearing rooms for new carpets getting laid on friday , lifted a jar of mint sauce of sideboard in D Room lid was not on properly wee bits of mint everywhere all over the cream walls and lodged in the skirting boards with speckled plug sockets grrr
    Its nice to be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Anne x View Post
    09/09/09

clearing rooms for new carpets getting laid on friday , lifted a jar of mint sauce of sideboard in D Room lid was not on properly wee bits of mint everywhere all over the cream walls and lodged in the skirting boards with speckled plug sockets grrr
    Colin and Justin would probably give their eye teeth to have that effect in some of their designer thingies!!!!!!