Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dead Elephant

Would it be possible to attach a boarding kennels to the sanctuary. Im finding that the local kennels and cattery are no longer kean to have Fido stay there. Aparently his flatulance keeps the other animals awake at night.And as yet i havent found a strong enough dog guard to keep him in the boot if we take him with us. Its apparently a criminal offence to drive a car with an elephant sticking its head out of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by teuchter
    Would it be possible to attach a boarding kennels to the sanctuary. Im finding that the local kennels and cattery are no longer kean to have Fido stay there. Aparently his flatulance keeps the other animals awake at night.And as yet i havent found a strong enough dog guard to keep him in the boot if we take him with us. Its apparently a criminal offence to drive a car with an elephant sticking its head out of the window.
    Aye,we could build them on that land where the houses have just been knocked down in Manson's Lane.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Quote Originally Posted by doyle
    Making jest of my post DW? Sorry but i'm not laughing
    Apparently, quite a number of people ARE laughing.

However, to show I am not completely unfeeling (haha) here is a picture of how to turn a cat into an elephant

Quote Originally Posted by doyle
    Making jest of my post DW? Sorry but i'm not laughing
    Your not the only one doyle.
    Im not laughing either
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Talking cat/elephant

I think the original post was hilarious, best laugh on here for ages. Cat people chill out, it was only a bit of fun. Puuurrrrrr Puuuurrrrrr !!

[quote=DW]I came across a dead elephant at the top end of Henrietta Street this morning.

Ahaaa, my poor wee cousin she's been missing for week's
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Thought I would show you a happy snap of the family

It's my little niece.
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12