Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dead Elephant

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Dead Elephant

I came across a dead elephant at the top end of Henrietta Street this morning. It had obviously just been hit and the person did have the decency to move it onto the pavement. Unfortunately no-one could get passed.

It had a collar with a little bell on it . This is so it can't jump out of trees and catch sparrows when they are not looking.

When I saw it I just couldn't leave it lying there so I phoned the council and they sent Hughie Simpson to lift it and put it on a lorry.

So if you know of anyone who has a 3500-4500Kg Asian elephant that is missing, it could be their beloved pet. You'd think someone would notice if their elephant was missing.

When my hippo was killed she was just left in the middle of the road . She had a collar, name tag + chipped - whats the point if no-one is going to check?

They will probably keep the elephant there for a couple of days in case anyone enquires. If it is chipped obviously they will get in touch with the owner.

This type of thing is no joke...................
    Last edited by DW; 03-Apr-06 at 12:59. Reason: Add picture