Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: riding school in wick?

Default Riding school

The lesson types are lead rein, lunge, hack, flat, jump and stable management. Lessons can be private, semi private or in a group. Lessons can be how ever long the rider wants them to be . . . they will range from 30 mins, 45 mins, 1 hour sessions and 2 hour beach sessions. I am definately going to be teaching all aspects of horse riding and horse care. I will hopefully be able to offer trainning for BHS stages 1 & 2 in the not so near future.

I am going to try and hold stable management nights fortnightly, weekly. . . if in enough demand, private or group. I will work from lesson plans and can build specific lesson plans if you have a goal to achieve for example to pass your BHS Stage 1/2 care or riding.

There will certainly be enough hands on experience if required as myself and my two younger brothers ride regularry, in the summer time there will be alot of show preperation.

The stables will not only be a riding school. I have some horses in for handling, breaking and schooling. Definately a varied bunch to learn from if this is what you would like.

I will also be doing own a pony day,will be able to hold pony parties and themed days(rossettes to be won)

Gift vouchers will be available.

Hope I have answerd all your questions.

If you are unsure about any of the above, just ask.

Any more questions
    Castle View Stables
    Ashleigh Campbell BHSAI
    Oldwick Mains

OMG i think i love you!!!
    can i just tick yes for everything?
    last question for now.. how much longer do we have to wait?
    http://itqueries.com/

Wink Riding School

Oooo, thats the hardest question yet!! Hopefully not too long. Ill keep you updated though.
    Castle View Stables
    Ashleigh Campbell BHSAI
    Oldwick Mains

I'll be eagerly waiting the opening of this venture.
    I've recently decided to get myself a horse again after a few years without one and this could be the ideal starting place to get the rusty hinges oiled again first.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

I will hopefully be able to offer trainning for BHS stages 1 & 2 in the not so near future.

Please, please say you mean not too distant future. lol
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Default helping hand

Hi if you get to busy and need a part time helper then i might be able to help as i also hold my AI,but if not then i wish you all the best with your new exciting venture

Question Riding school

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Hi if you get to busy and need a part time helper then i might be able to help as i also hold my AI,but if not then i wish you all the best with your new exciting venture
    Thanks! Ill bear that in mind.
    Do you have your own horses?
    Castle View Stables
    Ashleigh Campbell BHSAI
    Oldwick Mains

Smile Riding school

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo View Post
    Please, please say you mean not too distant future. lol

Hopefully not too long. Is it your stage 1 care and riding you are planning?
    Castle View Stables
    Ashleigh Campbell BHSAI
    Oldwick Mains

you gonna have an open day / party ????

Default Riding school

Quote Originally Posted by KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN View Post
    you gonna have an open day / party ????
    I will be having an opening day/night. Everyone will be invited. I just dont have a date yet
    Castle View Stables
    Ashleigh Campbell BHSAI
    Oldwick Mains

Default Riding School

I'm definately intreasted!! I love horses but it has been years since I have been on a horse!! Going to get myself some jodphurs and riding hat and boots cant wait. Will it cost anything to get into your open day night?

Smile

Sound really good, i'll probably book for a private lesson on one of your horses as my 2 won't be ready for at least 3 years !
    I'll look forward to your opening !

Quote Originally Posted by wickchick View Post
    Hopefully not too long. Is it your stage 1 care and riding you are planning?
    Gosh, I don't know. I haven't thought further than getting back into it all again.
    I'm going to get another horse as soon as our land has finally been sorted but till that point I just need to get back in the saddle.
    Weird to think I used to work with Hunters and Eventers, have competed for many years and also worked at a Racing stables and now I'm having to think about "getting back into it".
    Horses have been a huge part of my life and I can't believe I've managed the past few years without one.

Default riding school

hi ashleigh i do have my own horses i have a mare who was jumping foxhunter til she pulled a ligament in her pastern so she has had time out and had 2 foals but at weaning this year she is coming back into work.

Wink Riding school

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip View Post
    I'm definately intreasted!! I love horses but it has been years since I have been on a horse!! Going to get myself some jodphurs and riding hat and boots cant wait. Will it cost anything to get into your open day night?

The only cost for the opening night will be donations to a chosen charity, which I have yet to decide.
    Castle View Stables
    Ashleigh Campbell BHSAI
    Oldwick Mains

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo View Post
    Gosh, I don't know. I haven't thought further than getting back into it all again.
    I'm going to get another horse as soon as our land has finally been sorted but till that point I just need to get back in the saddle.
    Weird to think I used to work with Hunters and Eventers, have competed for many years and also worked at a Racing stables and now I'm having to think about "getting back into it".
    Horses have been a huge part of my life and I can't believe I've managed the past few years without one.
    Thats great news, you will be like a duck to water.
    Castle View Stables
    Ashleigh Campbell BHSAI
    Oldwick Mains

Quote Originally Posted by froal View Post
    Sound really good, i'll probably book for a private lesson on one of your horses as my 2 won't be ready for at least 3 years !
    I'll look forward to your opening !

Oh right, what kind of horses have you got? are they youngsters?
    Castle View Stables
    Ashleigh Campbell BHSAI
    Oldwick Mains

Smile

Hi, Yeh there Reg New Forrests Half brother and sister they'll be here October can't wait !
    They'll be 5months old as Woody who was black when born and has gone grey ! keeps changing colour with the grey but the filly Fern is just plain light bay but going to make the bigger height 14.2hhs so i'll probably post some photo's on here once they've settled in.

Well done Ashleigh, you are a star! (always knew you were!) If you need anyone to give an equine anatomy, nutrition, ortopaedics, behaviour, reproduction etc etc talk, give me a shout. Completed the first year of my MSc in Equine Science through University of Edinbrgh, so would be glad to help!

Talking Riding school

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Well done Ashleigh, you are a star! (always knew you were!) If you need anyone to give an equine anatomy, nutrition, ortopaedics, behaviour, reproduction etc etc talk, give me a shout. Completed the first year of my MSc in Equine Science through University of Edinbrgh, so would be glad to help!

You could always teach me equine anatomy, nutrition, ortopaedics, behaviour, reproduction! It would be a pleasure - great tutor LOL.
    You will have till take your students and liz down down a look one day(when its ready of course. . . . pot plants in and that), if you could fit it in of course , only because I know you always work very hard teehee. Hows kingston?
    Castle View Stables
    Ashleigh Campbell BHSAI
    Oldwick Mains

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast