The lesson types are lead rein, lunge, hack, flat, jump and stable management. Lessons can be private, semi private or in a group. Lessons can be how ever long the rider wants them to be . . . they will range from 30 mins, 45 mins, 1 hour sessions and 2 hour beach sessions. I am definately going to be teaching all aspects of horse riding and horse care. I will hopefully be able to offer trainning for BHS stages 1 & 2 in the not so near future.

I am going to try and hold stable management nights fortnightly, weekly. . . if in enough demand, private or group. I will work from lesson plans and can build specific lesson plans if you have a goal to achieve for example to pass your BHS Stage 1/2 care or riding.

There will certainly be enough hands on experience if required as myself and my two younger brothers ride regularry, in the summer time there will be alot of show preperation.

The stables will not only be a riding school. I have some horses in for handling, breaking and schooling. Definately a varied bunch to learn from if this is what you would like.

I will also be doing own a pony day,will be able to hold pony parties and themed days(rossettes to be won)

Gift vouchers will be available.

Hope I have answerd all your questions.

If you are unsure about any of the above, just ask.

Any more questions