Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: riding school in wick?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by froal View Post
    Hi, Yeh there Reg New Forrests Half brother and sister they'll be here October can't wait !
    They'll be 5months old as Woody who was black when born and has gone grey ! keeps changing colour with the grey but the filly Fern is just plain light bay but going to make the bigger height 14.2hhs so i'll probably post some photo's on here once they've settled in.

Great news!, you will be getting excited now. How are you getting them up the road?
    Castle View Stables
    Ashleigh Campbell BHSAI
    Oldwick Mains

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Well done Ashleigh, you are a star! (always knew you were!) If you need anyone to give an equine anatomy, nutrition, ortopaedics, behaviour, reproduction etc etc talk, give me a shout. Completed the first year of my MSc in Equine Science through University of Edinbrgh, so would be glad to help!

sorry to butt in on thread ashleigh..... but Diane is that through distance learning? what's the prerequisites of the course???

I'm at last part of MSc in Management but would love to study something like this with accreddited certificate at end.

CHeers

Mairi Anne

Default Ashleigh

Yeh the breeders are delivering them from Irvine, Glasgow which is great as they know them and they'll be travelling together, thats why we decided to get 2 foals company for each other not so scary i think !

Default Mairi-Ann

It is Distance Learning part-time over 3 years. Look at this link and it gives all details! Can absolutely recomend it!

http://www.link.vet.ed.ac.uk/equinescience/

Smile Open Day

Ermm.. how shall put this?.. Well i was wonderin when e open day was happening coz i really like e sound o this riding school and i've been to 2 different riding schools already but they are too far away from where i live and Wick is so much closer I am quite experienced with horses but still have a LONG way to go At the last riding school i was at i was finally learning how to canter but as it is so damn expensive to get out there and christmas was comin i had to stop for a whiley then i learned about this place!
    (\__/)
    ( o.O)
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

same here. any idea on when the stables and school is going to open? cant wait!
    http://itqueries.com/

Default Riding School

How long is it until the opening of the riding school, haven't noticed anything for a while.

Smile Open?

I dont know if this is true but i heard that the riding school is open now
    (\__/)
    ( o.O)
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

Hopefully Ashleigh will be able to tell us more!
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Default Riding School in Wick

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLassie View Post
    I dont know if this is true but i heard that the riding school is open now

It is open, my daughter went last Saturday and fair enjoyed her time with Ashleigh.

Ashleigh is fantastic with her and the horses are gr8 too

Default horse club

hi my name is andrew bowles my girls name is lauren she is moving up to caithness in a few weeks she has a loan on a horse at the moment paying 25.00 per wek she attends to the horse every day she is used to taking hacks she is 15 andin her last year she hopes to go to the collage up there culd you tell me do you do loans on horses and some more info for her

Default horse loan

hi do you do horse loan as we are moveing up in 4 weeks time and this is more inportant than anything els for lauren

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123