Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taj mahal, halkirk

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT UPOLIAN,

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by n1babe View Post
    I'm the manager of the restaurant in Brora and was wondering if anyone has got any feed back on the service and food which they have received from the Indian Ocean...
    Yes

http://forum.caithness.org/showthrea...095#post667095

On behalf of Tajmahal staff and managment i would like to thank everone for the feedback and comments,my brother Abbs is trying to resolve all the problems,We now reqruited more staff and will try to improve our service,Our Chef ali is very experienced and i have notified all feedback And im sure he will correct our past mistake.Tajmahal staff and managment welcomes our customers to our new improved service.

Thanks

On behalf of Tajmahal staff and managment i would like to thank everone for the feedback and comments,my brother Abbs is trying to resolve all the problems,We now reqruited more staff and will try to improve our service,Our Chef ali is very experienced and i have notified all feedback And im sure he will correct our past mistake.Tajmahal staff and managment welcomes our customers to our new improved service.

Thanks

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12