Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz Night 13th September

Anonymous Guest

See you all at 8:30 on the 13th.

I've got my thinking cap on, hope Wee Gili doesn't start a fecht!!!

Hairy

Anonymous Guest

Well done Hairy. See you next Thursday if not before. Thank you to Partan for this week.

Anonymous Guest

I won't be able to make the Quiz for ma Fecht or anything else

Hope ye can all stay on-line till aroond 10:00pm Caithness time and I PROMISE I'll try to get a Fecht going then

Good Luck with the Quiz Hairy and watch oot for trouble makers

and Partan? did you give me10 points for that "thriller" question ? cause I really DO have it andI all ye asked was "Who had the record "Thriller"?

Weegili asked:

"Partan? did you give me10 points for that "thriller" question ? cause I really DO have it andI all ye asked was "Who had the record "Thriller"?"

For xxxx sake, wumman, stop girnan ye've got the ten points! As I recall that gives a total of 10 because you failed to score itherwise!!! Ye wir too bizy tryan til fecht - typical Springparker!

Dinna be too late on Thursday or ye'll get no points again. By the way you were too heavy handed with the pickle on last weeks sannies!

Anonymous Guest

Partan..sorry about all the pickles I jist thoucht at yir age ye wanted a lot o pickles Have a great time at the quiz and I will be home an on-line A.S.A.P.

WeeGili, We'll save the fight for when you arrive. It just wouldn't be the same without you.