Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Limousine Hire?

Default Limousine Hire?

Can you hire a limousine anywhere in Wick?

Does anyone know how much it would cost, and if it is possible to hire it for a group of kids?

Thanks for any info!

Quote Originally Posted by Zambo
    Can you hire a limousine anywhere in Wick?

Does anyone know how much it would cost, and if it is possible to hire it for a group of kids?

Thanks for any info!
    Yes they are Lybster based. I'm sure number is in Groat. You can hire it for a group of kids I had it for my son's 13th 6 weeks ago cost £90.

Thanks guys.

£90 eh? Oh dear!

Nancy - did your son and his pals enjoy it? How many of them went along and how long did they have? Did an adult have to go with them?

Sorry for all the questions - 12 year old wants this for her birthday, but I'm not so sure!

Thanks guys.

£90 eh? Oh dear!

Nancy - did your son and his pals enjoy it? How many of them went along and how long did they have? Did an adult have to go with them?

Sorry for all the questions - 12 year old wants this for her birthday, but I'm not so sure!
    No your're quite right wanting to know what you are getting for your money. It is pretty expensive it used to be £70 but it is a new limo so price has gone up (it is pretty smart).

Yes they thouroughly enjoyed it. It is for an hour's hire and it has a playstation 2, music and they get juice and popcorn. No I don't think an adult has to be present but his older brother went just to keep an eye on them I think there was 8 of them but you can have as many as you like and split it into 2 half hours - I hired it a few years ago for my sisters hen-night and we split the group into 2 and one half went (whilst the other half stayed in the pub) and then swapped over after half an hour.

£90 is expensive but look at it from another point of view, my pal is getting married and the man from lybster is charging her £250 to hire the limo so i think £90 is a bargain. Goodluck to you.

But take in account, this is his job, hes got to make a living. Plus the cost of the limo isnt cheap, insurance, fuel etc.

90 quid an hour, think i will get myself a limo. i used to charge only 40 quid an hour for a lorry

Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining about the cost of the hire!

Just wondering if it's worth it just for a 12th birthday, or if I should wait until a more special or important occasion.

Thumbs up

Just wondering if it's worth it just for a 12th birthday, or if I should wait until a more special or important occasion.
    I reckon that it would be a great birthday gift even for a 12th birthday. Go for it! birthdays come once a year so it is a special occasion.

What's more special than your childs birthday..i'd go for it Zambo she will enjoy herself it's not everyday you get in a limo