Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Amsterdam flights

Default Amsterdam flights

Amsterdam flights on main page is it a celebration ?
    To me it is just another point to get ripped off .Most airports in England do flights to amsterdam for about £50 return.
    Just priced one from aberdeen and it gave me £456 so would still be cheaper to get a train 1st class to an airport down south ,Then fly to amsterdam get a cheap hotel and still have change from the £456 that Aberdeen charge just for the flight.

I have flown from Edinburgh to Amsterdam for under 90 pounds a person.... have you tried KLM???? You might not be able to get an inexpensive ticket if you plan to leave soon. Last minutes tend to be more expensive. In-the-airport-last-second-no-garantee-you'll-get-on can be really cheap, but you really need to live close to the airport.

PS: Just checked: KLM has flights going for next week from Aberdeen return at 160 and less ( depending on the days of travel) www.klm.com

Good luck
    Last edited by _Ju_; 31-Mar-06 at 23:34.
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing