Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Healthy Minds Collapse - Skinandi's Sat 5th September

Default Healthy Minds Collapse - Skinandi's Sat 5th September

Following their stunning performances at T in the Park, Wickerman Festival and Belladrum, Healthy Minds Collapse visit Thurso as part of their Scottish tour. Fusing the most perfect melody and harmony with some brutal riffs and beats, this one is not to be missed.

www.myspace.com/healthymindscollapse

Caught them in Glasgow about 18 months ago and they were great, a couple of friends are coming up from Glasgow just for this!

I'll be there for sure.

Healthy Minds Collapse I think are my favourite band to come to skinandis bar Xcerts

Grand night, shame about the ammount of people. But no local support had a part to play.

Soundshok, well... they were something else
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

I missed most of Soundshok, an odd bill of bands.

Anyway, Healthy Minds Collapse were excellent, the best band I've ever seen in Skinandi's I think. Very good melodies and harmonies. They had a great sound and were cracking lads.

I thought the turnout was somewhat decent, it wasn't hugely advertised so to get 105 people in wasn't terrible, especially since there was no local support, which I'm gutted about cos I would've loved to have played with HMC. I've seen bands play to less with a lot more advertising.

Aye, HMC were pretty great last night, was really impressed with them.

Soundshok though? What the hell? Probably the worst band I've had the displeasure of seeing.

Oh and how badly does skinandi's smell? Jesus. It's a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Blast! View Post
    Aye, HMC were pretty great last night, was really impressed with them.

Soundshok though? What the hell? Probably the worst band I've had the displeasure of seeing.

Oh and how badly does skinandi's smell? Jesus. It's a disgrace.
    You do notice it more when its not crammed.

Quote Originally Posted by theboss View Post
    Following their stunning performances at T in the Park, Wickerman Festival and Belladrum, Healthy Minds Collapse visit Thurso as part of their Scottish tour. Fusing the most perfect melody and harmony with some brutal riffs and beats, this one is not to be missed.

www.myspace.com/healthymindscollapse
    It was a great night out. Good bands, and good sound as well. Cheers.
    Asinus asinum fricat