Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Garage and clothing alterations

Default Garage and clothing alterations

Odd combination I know but could anyone reccommend a good and reliable garage in Thurso as my car is playing up and somewhere doing clothing alterations within the Caithness area (just needing a small alteration on a dress).

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Welcome to the org.

County Garage in Millbank Road, Thurso 893003 will fix your car at reasonable rates.

Gail at Elizabeth`s in Brabster Street does alterations.

Virginia Manson 15 Ormlie Crescent Thurso is a dressmaker and does alterations too. Number in the phone book.

Hope this helps
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

For the car I can recommend Gordon at Northland Auto Repairs 07746 311955. Clothing alterations no idea.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

Has to be G D Macleod in Shebster-great service and they wont mislead you with what you do and dont need done!x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Ormlie Garage for your car and Gail at Elizabeth's for your alterations.....

christine cormack, keiss is excellent at alterations. particular attention to detail, very high standards. should find her in the phone book. her husbands called kenny.
    Everyone is a genius,
    but if you judge a fish
    on its ability to climb a tree,
    it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.....