Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Cross Siamese cat an kittens

Default Cross Siamese cat an kittens

Cross siamese cat and or kittens free to good homes kittens ready now kittens are Black cat is torty can email pictures to anyone interested.

hi i'm looking for a stable cat - siamese crosses might not like being outside - or am I barking up wrong tree??

please can you email pics to mafgers@googlemail.com

Default cats

Hi keep on truckin if those little kitties aren't any good for yard cats try the cats protection i have 5 from them and we don't have a mouse/rat near the stables they keep the rabbits in check too!!

madman thanks for that - already tried them but it seems on their website a lot of the information is old and the ones i enquired about had gone...the ones they had were for those with no other pets...and we have 2 dogs so wouldn't be fair.

Please contact Caithness Cats Protection if you are looking for a cat - we will do our very best to help you. It is very difficult to keep the Website up to date, cats are referred to us for homing on a regular basis. Tel No is :0845 3714217 -Thank you

Default Cat

Try Scottish SPCA at Balmore Tel :- 01847861386 I am sure they will be able to help you out.

yes had audrey out today to rescue an abandoned house martin chick and she filled me in on balmore - but still open to options as they have kittens in at the moment that are being hand reared and not ready for rehoming.

Thanks for the obvious places - but we are really hi jacking someone elses thread and I was responding to it after already looking in the obvious places.

Hey thanks very much for the kitten - she has settled in well already I think - lots of purring and bounding around - sorted the jack russel out pretty quickly too - she's yet to meet the collie!!

Thanks so much she's so lovely and well handled and thanks for bringing her all the way out - nice to meet yourself and your daughters ;-)