Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Paolo Nutini

Default Paolo Nutini

Just bought his new cd, fantasic music, such refreshing music and beautiful voice, last week i bought Noisettes cd, her singing is far better than amy winehouse, any other fans out there?
    (as i type i got 6 hens standing at the door listening to the music) lol

Another Paolo Nutini thread? Pretty sure there was a very similar one a few weeks back............
    Pictures of you, litter my floorboards.

Hey Logan Don't be Hasty. Personally he aint my cuppa tea, got his Cd as an xmas present, just been gathering dust. Have heard from many that his new cd is good.
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Paolo can certainly make a good fish supper, I'll grant him that.

I'd rather drink sick

You're mad for drinking sick just now...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    You're mad for drinking sick just now...
    Yeah.......im just waiting for someone to ask what we think of The Ting Tings or the band with the wierdo ugly as hell ginger chick that has a voice so annoying that it rivals Kate Bush. (And i dont mean Paramore cause shes fine!) Then Im likely to start on the boiled dog sick.

Eww! You cook it first? That's disgusting!

"It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

the question is....who is more credible....

Paolo Nutini

or

Creed??

Theres only one way to settle this

FIGHT!!!!!!!!

Boiled dog sick eh? Brilliant, we'll get on the case!

If only celebrity death match was still on, Creed vs Nutini

[quote=highlander;584655]Just bought his new cd, fantasic music, such refreshing music and beautiful voice.

Agree,he is very good.

yeh his new album is good i got it not expecting to like it that much but its really good pencil full of lead and candy are ace tunes

Smile

I bought that Noisettes album because I'd heard two songs that were pretty good. A nice 60's sound that I was hoping for more of but little did I know they did that really annoyin' 'Dont upset the Rhythm' song. Sickner.

As for Paolo Nutini, the album is actually really good. I heard him on Jools Holland when he first ever preformed on it. It was the song 'Last request' and it was clear that he had a unique voice which I enjoyed but the other songs on the album weren't for me. But the new one is a good listen apart from two horrendous tracks on the end. One about a funky cigarette and the other about some Smokey Joes Cafe. Shoulda kept it to 12 songs rather than 14.

I think the Ginger one somebody mentioned earlier is Florence & the Machine but she's gash. In my opinion at least.

dana mind at florence and the machine, quite like them actually.

Thurso - and the Fantasy City of Darkhaven...

Personally, I think he sounds absolutley smashed when he sings...
    Remember newyear a few years back when he sang live at the hogmanay party on tv?? He was complete codswallop...wouldnt cross the street to hear him play.

hes not always the best live but he does have some cracking tunes as for florence and the machine i got that album to think its really good aswell

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Just bought his new cd, fantasic music, such refreshing music and beautiful voice, last week i bought Noisettes cd, her singing is far better than amy winehouse, any other fans out there?
    (as i type i got 6 hens standing at the door listening to the music) lol

I must be losing it then coz all I hear is a droning buddie when his music comes on radio, sorry but I think he is cak
    Cmey e Scorries