Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Personal Trainer

Default Personal Trainer

Does anyone know of any personal trainers in the area?

Heres my ones,

what you got yourself?

there's that guy his name is beatie dont no his first name he's meant to be good.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

Tanya Horne the dance teacher also does personal training - looked in the business section but unable to find her, but know she is on the forum.

http://forum.caithness.org/member.php?u=1214

There was also someone on here a wee while back offering personal training.....know that doesn't help much but it was in the general section if you look back!
    Kxx

Default Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by bettedaviseyes View Post
    there's that guy his name is beatie dont no his first name he's meant to be good.
    That will be Wullie Beattie he lives in Whitehouse Park, should be in the phone book.

Smile Personal Trainer

Hi

Im a Personal Trainer and fitness instructor based in the Thurso area, are you looking for a trainer?

I recently moved back to the area and hold PT and fitness/nutrition qualifications and am looking to build up my client base here.

Drop me a pm if you are interested or if you'd like my details for anyone else, or for any further details!

Sean

[quote=octane;582936]Heres my ones,

three letters mate ..... O ... C ... D

Smile Personal Trainer

Hi 123 i hope you found what you were looking for?!