Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funny or Strange Names

There was a Doctor called Dr P Brain...

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    There was a Doctor called Dr P Brain...
    Thats right Angela I remember him!!! Did he know used to have a male nurse wi' him who used to give ye an injection in the bum................sure his name was Ben Dover!!!!!
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Thats right Angela I remember him!!! Did he know used to have a male nurse wi' him who used to give ye an injection in the bum................sure his name was Ben Dover!!!!!

Cedric i'm in stitches i dinna mind the male nurse do ya mind the receptionist she was called Paige Turner..

When I worked in the BT hoose there was a rumour that there was a man with the name Robert Sherunkle - Like anybody else I did not believe it until I looked it up on the directory and lo and behold there he was photograph as well

"Bob Sherunkle"

For anyone who knows what a EIN is look up "Bob Sherunkle" an please confirm this

Cedric i'm in stitches i dinna mind the male nurse do ya mind the receptionist she was called Paige Turner..
    Here Angela who could forget Paige .Remember the Wee police guy who used to stand in the Market Square after the Waterfront came out....sure his name was Colin Allcars.

Mind ye I'm sure his partner was called Les.B.Avenue!!!!

Here Angela who could forget Paige .Remember the Wee police guy who used to stand in the Market Square after the Waterfront came out....sure his name was Colin Allcars.
    Aye cedric i mind at..do ya mind his sidekick though he was the tall guy that used to stand at the bar in the waterfront looking for underage drinkers..was it Al Kaholic his name

Aye cedric i mind at..do ya mind his sidekick though he was the tall guy that used to stand at the bar in the waterfront looking for underage drinkers..was it Al Kaholic his name
    Aye big Al I remember him. Remember his bouncer pal wis he no German,....Jurg Nokimmennen!!!!

Mind ye I'm sure his partner was called Les.B.Avenue!!!!
    Aye that was him.. mind at night they arrested that guy who was trying to break the cash machine in bridge street was it Robin Banks his name was?

Aye that was him.. mind at night they arrested that guy who was trying to break the cash machine in bridge street was it Robin Banks his name was?
    Aye Robin Banks....wit a man he was!!!! Remember the lassie who he used to go out wi......Lotta Loot!!

Is it true that theres a wee Chinese lassie that sings her heart oot every weekend in the Camps......Carrie Okie!!!!

Is it true that theres a wee Chinese lassie that sings her heart oot every weekend in the Camps......Carrie Okie!!!!
    Aye..think she's got a mate that bop's away til her signing too! i'm sure he is called Dan Singh

Heavy Smokers they are too they might stop going in the camps noo since at wifie was in with the no smoking signs she is called Claire Deair..

The best real name I ever heard was "Tamarra Knight"

Poor girl....
    You get what you give

Quote Originally Posted by acameron
    When I worked in the BT hoose there was a rumour that there was a man with the name Robert Sherunkle - Like anybody else I did not believe it until I looked it up on the directory and lo and behold there he was photograph as well

"Bob Sherunkle"

For anyone who knows what a EIN is look up "Bob Sherunkle" an please confirm this

I can confirm it for you, he used to call our dept, we also had a woman called Pritti Bhatti

Thank you dragonfly - I knew I wasnt imagining it. ......... wonder if he had an Aunt Fanny? Or would that be his sister?

i used to work with a guy called Les Bean, when i was in england

Red face Strange names

Hi - hope you don't mind me contributing a couple... used to know a physiotherapist called Rob Bendy. Also, I taught a boy called Karl Ling - very thoughtless of his parents, I thought!
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

My Great Grandmothers maiden name was,Fanny Hooker.It probably sounded quite nice at the time,American English wasn't around then.

Read a book at work today in how to make the best fried breakfast....was written by a guy called Chris.P.Bacon.

Cool

I went to school with a Heneretta Bird. ........Poor girl
    Live life to the full, you only get one chance so make it count
    dont be to happy coz someone sure to shoot you down

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast