Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dolly in window

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dolly in window

hi my name is finlay iam 4 years old and i am missing dolly in the window in the white house at the berridale breas i have seen teady in the window but no dolly the last 3 or 4 times i passed and she has not been there does anyone know how long teddy and dolly have been in the the window in the white house?

A very very long time indeed
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

yes a very long time although i must admit ive never seen dolly but always teddy, we used to play a game to see what window teddy would be in next every time when we used to go down south
    A balanced diet is a cake in each hand.

Default Dolly and Teddy

Don't think Dolly has been there for a while... I always look out for Teddy when passing, he always used to change positions in the window too but hasn't moved for a few years now.

Think he has been there for over 6 years now anyway.

Default dolly in the window

hi my wife thinks the dolly and teady in the in the window has been there for at least 16 years

Default teddy and dolly!!

Well it has been there for at least 20 years as my partner used to live next door to the white house. Not sure where dolly has gone, will try to find out!

Let you know!