Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Travelling by train?

Question Travelling by train?

anyone travelling by train this week/ i have a voucher for this week only, until the end of march, for two people to travel return anywhere in scotland for £15 each. so if you are going to glasgow, Berwick, edinburgh or anywhere in scotland, two of you can go from wick or thurso for £15 retuen each.the voucher is free so send me a pm if you want it. i had hoped to use it myself but have been unable to go on my planned trip.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

just a couple of days left if anyone is travelling by train...contact me for the voucher and you can travel anywhere in scotland, two of you, return for £15
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

I hope someone is able to make use of this Fran. It seems a shame to waste it..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Just seen this Fran,I'm not travelling myself,but a really good gesture from your good self.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Quote Originally Posted by Fran
    just a couple of days left if anyone is travelling by train...contact me for the voucher and you can travel anywhere in scotland, two of you, return for £15
    Put it in the free stuff thread Fran..