Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Yashin Are Back

Default Yashin Are Back

Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Are they the ones that came up before and jumped about a bit and shouted a lot?

If so, I might turn up just to see if No Exit Wound have developed something to remember their songs by.

(Seriously dudes, give me some hooks to get under my skin and reel me in with...)
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    Are they the ones that came up before and jumped about a bit and shouted a lot?

If so, I might turn up just to see if No Exit Wound have developed something to remember their songs by.

(Seriously dudes, give me some hooks to get under my skin and reel me in with...)
    Unfortunately we don't play AC/DC covers
    Pictures of you, litter my floorboards.

Good luck tomorrow night guys. I'm financially challenged right now and with the studio next week, I need to keep every penny I've got. Once I'm back, we'll get these songs of yours finished

Maybe No Exit Wound should hire Metal Attakk as a musical consultant.

I can vouch for his forthright views on backing vocals, drinking onstage and omlettes.

Roll on! Roll on!
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Default Other options

I'm sure that metal fatigue could could bob his head along with Frayed Bentos, or Diesily Dusty if he's not into Yashin or No exit wound, I'm sure they would cope without his quips about whats good and whats not? (in his world) middle earth probably
    Oedipus was the first man to plug the generation gap

Quote Originally Posted by fingalmacool View Post
    I'm sure that metal fatigue could could bob his head along with Frayed Bentos, or Diesily Dusty if he's not into Yashin or No exit wound, I'm sure they would cope without his quips about whats good and whats not? (in his world) middle earth probably
    True. Never seen the point in going to a gig if you ain't into the bands, seems a bit, how should I put it? Pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by fingalmacool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by loganbiffy View Post
    True. Never seen the point in going to a gig if you ain't into the bands, seems a bit, how should I put it? Pointless.
    There seems to be some misunderstanding here - I am a fan of No Exit Wound. I like the sonic soundscape they create. I like the dynamics, the contrast between the silence and the brutality of the noise.

Unfortunately that's just not quite enough to make their songs memorable.

It's a simple formula:

Dynamics + Melody + Musical Tension = The Sky Is The Freakin' Limit.

I want them to reach for the sky.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    There seems to be some misunderstanding here - I am a fan of No Exit Wound. I like the sonic soundscape they create. I like the dynamics, the contrast between the silence and the brutality of the noise.

Unfortunately that's just not quite enough to make their songs memorable.

It's a simple formula:

Dynamics + Melody + Musical Tension = The Sky Is The Freakin' Limit.

I want them to reach for the sky.
    Fair play Metalattakk, you say it like you see it and honesty is the best policy, least you don't beat about the bush.
    I'm glad you like some of our stuff. I do hear melody when I write the songs, it is just down to personal taste.

Thanks for the comments, it's refreshing to hear the truth.

i hate no exit wound, thety have no talent, i want them all to die...

was that refreshing?????????????????

haha. I'll be er boys but unfortunately cudnt get the night off work so will be on the wrong side of the bar!

Yashin.. were AMAZING! I really had a good night. Very good turn out too! Well done guys
    Good-bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart's the memory and there you'll always be