Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: trying to find friends i had from 79-83

David Blanton Guest

Default trying to find friends i had from 79-83

I am an american who lived in thurso from 79-83 I am trying to locate Mark thain,from castletown,ramsey wiers,and any other classmates I had.Some of the people I met there made my life a living hell,but the majority of people I knew wre very nice.I will never forget how beutiful thurso is and I will always remember the friends I made.If you want to contact me my email address is stylemaster48@aol.com.My name is David blanton.I would apreciate any information,thank you.

mark thain lives in wick and works for sandy magregor and ramsay wares lives in aberdeen and has done for many years his brother jamie still lives in castletown hope this helps.

Default Mark Thain

Quote Originally Posted by David Blanton
    I am an american who lived in thurso from 79-83 I am trying to locate Mark thain,from castletown,ramsey wiers,and any other classmates I had.Some of the people I met there made my life a living hell,but the majority of people I knew wre very nice.I will never forget how beutiful thurso is and I will always remember the friends I made.If you want to contact me my email address is stylemaster48@aol.com.My name is David blanton.I would apreciate any information,thank you.
    Mark Thain is my uncle - my mum and him are brother and sister - i shall tell him you are looking for him!

Mark knows already, I spoke to him last week and he said he'd been in touch with David

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly
    Mark knows already, I spoke to him last week and he said he'd been in touch with David
    yeah i told my mum and she said that Mark's fiance's sisters husband phoned him and told him! R u Mark's fiance's sisters husband?