Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lib Dems + Nuclear

Default Lib Dems + Nuclear

The Lib Dem position on Nuclear power must be the death knell for Lucan.

Discuss????

I would be more than happy to do that thing..once I am informed just what the Lib Dem position on Nuclear power is.....and what Lucan you are talking about.......I'm assuming not the missing Lord?

Quote Originally Posted by tip top
    The Lib Dem position on Nuclear power must be the death knell for Lucan.

Discuss????
    The lib.Dem position is the Missionary one I believe.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

I presume Lucan is John Sinclair (Thurso). His support for nuclear power is more like a nice wee pension for him when he finally decides to retire, after the good people of Caithness have kept him in the manner he has been used to all his life.
    As for the Lib-Dems. Who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by gleeber
    I presume Lucan is John Sinclair (Thurso). His support for nuclear power is more like a nice wee pension for him when he finally decides to retire, after the good people of Caithness have kept him in the manner he has been used to all his life.
    As for the Lib-Dems. Who are they?
    hey there Brother gleeber, you I suspect are with the Frank Wards and Tommy Sheridan ilks o this world, all mooth an nae troosers, have I got your persona right?....... a bunch o naredowells who are only intil politics for profit
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    hey there Brother gleeber, you I suspect are with the Frank Wards and Tommy Sheridan ilks o this world, all mooth an nae troosers, have I got your persona right?....... a bunch o naredowells who are only intil politics for profit
    lol your the man golach lol