Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: i need help from the girlies (or a man if they know)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Thurso
    Posts
    297

    Default i need help from the girlies (or a man if they know)

    first of all welcome back..didnt realise we were up an running again hurrah..

    any way any ladies out there that have recently had a hen night or been to one.... im desperately looking for a male stripper, but am having some difficulty at locating one that will come this far up...just been quoted 1000 to get someone up here but i feel that is a bit steep for half hours entertainment...

    if anyone has a contact no i would really appreciate the heads up.

    hope u can all help....
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wick
    Posts
    4,824

    Default Male stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy1 View Post
    first of all welcome back..didnt realise we were up an running again hurrah..

    any way any ladies out there that have recently had a hen night or been to one.... im desperately looking for a male stripper, but am having some difficulty at locating one that will come this far up...just been quoted 1000 to get someone up here but i feel that is a bit steep for half hours entertainment...

    if anyone has a contact no i would really appreciate the heads up.

    hope u can all help....
    No pune intened I am sure.

    I would do it for a tenner, but I might need a bit longer than half an hour.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    bilbster by wick
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    No pune intened I am sure.

    I would do it for a tenner, but I might need a bit longer than half an hour.
    kev try tent at riversiide,

  4. #4

    Default

    Have sent you a PM

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Thurso
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    No pune intened I am sure.

    I would do it for a tenner, but I might need a bit longer than half an hour.
    absolutely not didnt realize what id put till after id posted it....

    if thats an offer just might take u up on it, a tenner and longer than half an hour sounds like value for money....
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    wick
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    Now, that would be a good business for someone to start up here.....strippers and kiss o grams etc. Thats got me thinking. I had a friend who used to do kiss a grams in Wick years ago and she was always in demand.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wick
    Posts
    4,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Now, that would be a good business for someone to start up here.....strippers and kiss o grams etc. Thats got me thinking. I had a friend who used to do kiss a grams in Wick years ago and she was always in demand.
    Nice one Fran,lol there could be a good play on words there, kiss o gram, kiss o gran, or even kiss o fran. If you need an agent?....
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

  8. #8

    Wink Getemoff!!!

    I know there's a guy from Inverness who does it and it's a hoot although it's quite tasteful.....really. Don't know what they charge but it's not 1000! Will try and find out for you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    caithness
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Hi theres a guy dave from inverness here is his website www.highland-knights.co.uk or his mobile number is 07536110526

    his prices are no where near 1000,thats just mental

    xxxxxxxxxxx

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Thurso
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarney View Post
    I know there's a guy from Inverness who does it and it's a hoot although it's quite tasteful.....really. Don't know what they charge but it's not 1000! Will try and find out for you.
    thanks blarney i really appreciate it
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    wick
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    I thought Darryn looked nice, ....very nice tatoos.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •