Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: puff daddy

Default puff daddy

Has anybody seen the colum in the sun newspaper by Brooks Mileson chairman of Gretna Football Club, called Diary of a Chain Smoker....it's a diary about a man who smokes 100 fags a day and it follows him through to the smoking ban on 26th march.
    I just had to laugh at one quote which said " slept until 7.30am which is unheard of for me, i am usually awake topping up my nicotine levels atleast twice a night, i was out of bed like a rocket to get started this morning 3 cups of strong coffe and 10 cigs did the trick, thank goodness for the tablets i get from America for my M.E. called Enadh which i get over the net so between my Tablets,Caffine & Fags i'm buzzing........ so i had to have a chuckle to myself as i thought what a way to start the day.

that day he had 103 Fags & 8 bottles of Lucuzade

following day 117 Fags & 7 Lucozades

One of my Colleague's worked out it would take 5 hours out of each day to smoke that amount of fags

How old is this guy?
    It doesn't sound like he'll get much older.

Quote Originally Posted by landmarker
    How old is this guy?
    It doesn't sound like he'll get much older.
    Have to agree with you there landmarker.
    Live the Dream, don't dream the life

he is either 57 or 58

Isn`t this puff daddy?
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by grantyg

Isn`t this puff daddy?
    lol Grantyg

Quote Originally Posted by billy boy
    Has anybody seen the colum in the sun newspaper by Brooks Mileson chairman of Gretna Football Club, called Diary of a Chain Smoker....it's a diary about a man who smokes 100 fags a day and it follows him through to the smoking ban on 26th march.
    I just had to laugh at one quote which said " slept until 7.30am which is unheard of for me, i am usually awake topping up my nicotine levels atleast twice a night, i was out of bed like a rocket to get started this morning 3 cups of strong coffe and 10 cigs did the trick, thank goodness for the tablets i get from America for my M.E. called Enadh which i get over the net so between my Tablets,Caffine & Fags i'm buzzing........ so i had to have a chuckle to myself as i thought what a way to start the day.

that day he had 103 Fags & 8 bottles of Lucuzade

following day 117 Fags & 7 Lucozades

One of my Colleague's worked out it would take 5 hours out of each day to smoke that amount of fags
    Did'nt you smoke at one time Billy boy ,I did I gave up without the gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillie
    Good for you chillie i think its got a lot to with the mind .

Quote Originally Posted by Chillie
    Jings, That was some habit you had, you must of had some lungs on you.
    I used to smoke but never that much..... an a gave up without the gum or patches aswell.....

Talking

Jings, That was some habit you had, you must of had some lungs on you.
    I used to smoke but never that much..... an a gave up without the gum or patches aswell.....

Thats some willpower you have Billy Boy, hows the Biscuit (jammy dodger) problem getting on?

Quote Originally Posted by acameron
    Thats some willpower you have Billy Boy, hows the Biscuit (jammy dodger) problem getting on?
    Well AC thats under control now......... by the way how's that 20 a day Pie Addiction of your's

Well AC thats under control now......... by the way how's that 20 a day Pie Addiction of your's
    Im still in denial with that one mate - 20 pies a day.....no problem

The smoking ban in Scotland made the Canadian TV News this morning. There were even shots of some Edinburgh pubs. I looked for Golach, DrSzin and The Pepsi Challenge, but without nametags I wouldn't have recognized them anyway. Cheers.

AC's pie problem doesn't seem to have affected his brain. He quite handily won the pop quiz yesterday.

AC's pie problem doesn't seem to have affected his brain. He quite handily won the pop quiz yesterday.[/quote]

Well Canuck maybe you have hit the nail on the head ,maybe its all the fat and the spices in the pie's that nourish his brain, that would explain his rather large head