Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: tescos diesel

Default tescos diesel

Any one had any problems with thier car or van after filling up at Tescos wick in the last two wks? My mate filled up and his car only done 6miles before konking out. A machanic drained the fuel tank and said the Deisel smelled like paraffin. just wondered if any one else has suffered the same?

Default Tesco Diesel

Report it to the trading standards

Default i had a morris minor

that i put petrol in from tesco and it conked out after 2miles

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketman View Post
    Any one had any problems with thier car or van after filling up at Tescos wick in the last two wks? My mate filled up and his car only done 6miles before konking out. A machanic drained the fuel tank and said the Deisel smelled like paraffin. just wondered if any one else has suffered the same?
    I filled my van from tesco about two weeks ago with diesel and all seems fine...

Default Car Conked

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketman View Post
    Has he put deisel in a petrol car or or petrol in a deisel car, as i have done that, (TWICE).

Quote Originally Posted by transit View Post
    that i put petrol in from tesco and it conked out after 2miles
    Was your Moggy 1000 converted to use unleaded?

I am a stubborn sod and after six months of complaining about the Tesco tyre pumper upper not working, I now get my fuel elsewhere.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Default hi

i had a bottle of additive i had to add to the petrol and i did not put diesiel in it just would not run on tesco petrol crazy

Get through around 150-200 litres of Tesco diesel every week, have done for the past 2 years. Never had a problem with our cars.