Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just popped in for that Dummy I spat ..

Default Just popped in for that Dummy I spat ..

.. Oh Dear ..

I apologise if it hit anyone as well. But seeing as I havent had Injury Lawyers 4 U on the phone I reckon I am safe. I humbly seek forgiveness from the Org fraternity for my hasty actions and if it makes any difference I have spent the last week chained to a Welsh hilltop, buck naked, with no solid food, just getting water from the freezing cold rain and chanting "If people annoy me I can always use the Ignore function" over and over. I believe I have learned my lesson.

Coudnt resist popping back in and seeing what was happening, whether Northerner had survived his journey, whether Crayola was still as a saucy as a direct hit on a Heinz factory and whether Jox was still bald. Well to be honest I didnt have much doubt about the last one. But you never know. Maybe he got himself a syrup.

I did take a trip to Wick. I was sitting in the house one day a couple of weeks after my hissy fit and just got in the car and kep driving. I overnighted in Inverness with an old colleague but once I got across the big bridge I just marvelled at the scenery. And the last twenty miles into Wick were just an amazing driving road, the car got a good workout and I had a major smile on my face when I arrived. I got in at about 8 in the morning and had a drive around. Had a cup of tea in a cafe at the harbour and then a local woman told me the best place for a breakfast was Tesco's. Had one there and then off to Thurso for a look, nice place too. Back to Wick but couldnt find the Bignold Hospital I was born in, apparently it has been torn down. The guy I stopped and asked just looked at me like I was mad. I had some dinner and a pint in a Hotel just south of Wick and headed home again. Loved the place, beautiful scenery and everyone was friendly. And thanks to Trixie and her writing in dialect I even understood a bit of local lingo. The family have been convinced they dont know what they are missing. Even the wife realises she was stupid, something I take great pleasure in reminding her of. Frequently.

Welcome back!

Oh Gawd 'elp us all.

Nice to have you back, Gene.

The lure of the Org was too strong. Welcome back Gene, glad your trip went well!
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hunt View Post
    couldnt find the Bignold Hospital I was born in, apparently it has been torn down.
    You would have passed it as you went to tesco's its been pulled down but there are houses there and its called bignold court now its right on the corner before the straight taking you out to tesco's
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

Hi again you are not the first and won't be the last to spit your dummy out. we have all done it if we are honest with our selves. Glad you enjoyed your trip.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

It's great to have you back Gene,missed your posts,been dull around here without you.

Welcome back Gene I for one have certainly missed your very witty posts. It's a shame you couldn't have met up with someone when you were here. You more than likely passed a few orgers in Tescos without knowing it.

Now no more huffing and dummies are banned. Good to have you back and great that you managed a visit to Wick while you were away. Perhaps you would have never visited if you hadn't left us for a break so things did come good in the end.

Part of the Bignold Hospital is still standing. I don't know 100% for sure but I don't think babies were born there. It was more than likely the Henderson you were born in and that I'm afraid has been pulled down.

Default Welcome Back

Welcome back to the org Gene, shame you didn't give us the heads up on your visit as it would have been good to say hi.

The mountain that you sat on to contemplate life, was that where Morgan the Moon launched his rocket from?
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Cheers folks,

I didnt think to give a heads up as I just got in the car and went. Had a lot on my mind at the time and just needed the break. Please dont be offended. The wife wasnt too happy with me, not because I came North but just because I was almost in Edinburgh before I told her. I was obviously in trouble when I got home (Edinburgh ?? .. EDINBURGH ?? .. WHAT THE *censored* ARE YOU DOING IN EDINBURGH ??) so I figured "in for a penny, in for a pound" and just kept going. It was an amazing drive especially Inverness-Wick, I really enjoyed that. I stopped more than once to just admire the view. Then I got back and realised that I had gone all that way and couldnt have gone to John O Groats but didnt .. Doh.

And Kevin .. if its one near Maerdy then probably !!, I have been spending a lot of time up hills lately as work has been just manic and I need the peace to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Angel Of Death View Post
    You would have passed it as you went to tesco's its been pulled down but there are houses there and its called bignold court now its right on the corner before the straight taking you out to tesco's
    Its not actually been pulled down, the origonal building still stands and has been converted into houses.
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

haste ye back.....xx
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

Hi Gene

Northener is still inflicting expounding his unique brand of wit & wisdom on us, I can't tell you about Crayola being saucy-she's sworn me to secrecy and yep, I'm still bald....but handsome with it.

BTW, welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Hi Gene

Northener is still inflicting expounding his unique brand of wit & wisdom on us,...............

Right, I'll have my Farrah Fawcett poster back if your going to take the pish...........

Here you go.....................

One dummy returned to owner. I caught it and kept it for you.

Talking

Oh and by the way I didnt its a big one ....................are you sure it will fit...........

Was that the one under your coffee table yesterday Alice? If so then there's some explaining to do

Gene I'm delighted you're back. I've washed down the perspex screen I'd bought for in front of my monitor - no more free tea washes there when I'm reading your posts! Welcome home

Thrumster - next to the best pub in the world "The Old Smiddy Inn"

Default Wales in two weeks!

And there's me just about to head south and return the visit! Eisteddfod, Y Bala - here I come!

WBG

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Was that the one under your coffee table yesterday Alice? If so then there's some explaining to do

Darn and I told you it belonged to my pals little one oh Sherlock Holmes that you are.............

Shh now you've told everyone you were at ma hoose yesterday.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Welcome home
    err less of the welcome home he snuck up and away again without taking us all to the pub.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast