Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Cheap shopping

Default Cheap shopping

The lady in this video shows how much can be saved by using discount coupons when shopping. Although it's in America I think it could be possible to make big savings in this country. I've never used coupons when shopping but maybe it's time I started and stopped giving up my hard-earned cash so freely.

Coupon Clipping as it is known in the USA is a very good idea. The only problem is that here in Scotland there are very very few Magazines or newspapers that have any coupons to clip.

You might get one or two through your letterbox but I find that the greatest percentage of these are for products that are of no use to me at all.

If I get a coupon that I can use I do so but there is never enough of them to amke much diference in my shopping bill.

So until more money off coupons are made available we will never get to the stage of what it is in the USA.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

The Daily Mail today has coupons to be used at Tescos.

Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    The Daily Mail today has coupons to be used at Tescos.

Thanks for that info, Daily Mail is not a paper I would normally buy but I might just change as it might be worth it.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

I get alot of coupons for baby stuff, like £2 off nappies or money off milk and other foods. I always use them. Every little helps!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    I get alot of coupons for baby stuff, like £2 off nappies or money off milk and other foods. I always use them. Every little helps!
    I also get some of these pushed through my door but since my Youngest is now 29 years old they are not much use to me.

Edgar Allen Poe

Coupons i only ever get are for things that i do not buy or do not like. More for things i do buy would save me a few pennies.

My partner did save £10 on his new jeans he got. A lovely black cheroke pair from tescos. He looks good in black but has a monotone wardrobe. its mostly black, white and brown. All rather dull colours compared to my rainbow wardrobe.
    Last edited by Vistravi; 25-Jul-09 at 22:57.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *