Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ex breeding bitch.. needs new family

Default Ex breeding bitch.. needs new family

I am looking ,on behalf of a friend,for a new home for 7 year old GRANIA.She is a lovely ,sweet little BLUE ROAN girl.She had been rehomed to present owner[they also have a springer] .
    The owner has just had a baby and no longer wants Grania.
    She is not one of my breeding and I would love to take her,but my ill health does not allow this.
    If anyone is interested in this wee soul,please let me know.She is down near forfar.She is good with other dogs,and has a case of slight spaniel mouth presently.This can be treated quite well ...I can advise on this.
    Thank u for looking.

You could ask your friend if they'd like to put her on the Oldies Club website (for dogs 7 and over), it's free and it may help to find her a new home.
    www.oldies.org.uk

HI Binbob Unable to pm you can you give me a pm please really interested if she not already found home

I TRIED to reply to your pm but could not hope Grania gets a good and loving home not for me just now I am still missing Gabby so much and could not find a replacement dog yet or the near future please let us know how this goes for grania ax
    Its nice to be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Anne x View Post
    I TRIED to reply to your pm but could not hope Grania gets a good and loving home not for me just now I am still missing Gabby so much and could not find a replacement dog yet or the near future please let us know how this goes for grania ax
    Thanks,Anne...I understand...will let u know .Cocer Rescue are very hopeful of a new home for Grania.

Quote Originally Posted by BINBOB View Post
    Thanks,Anne...I understand...will let u know .Cocer Rescue are very hopeful of a new home for Grania.
    Good let us know when you hear from Cocker rescue I just wish I could help I still hurt so much it is getting a bit easier as been helping another who lost there dog at only 4 yrs so young
    Its nice to be nice