Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: monn landing...did it really happen?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • of course how dare you question it!

52 61.90%
  • not too sure im on the fence...

10 11.90%
  • its obviuosly been faked!

16 19.05%
  • i couldn't give two hoots!

6 7.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: moon landing...real or fake

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hunt View Post
    Dear God.

I spit the dummy and dip out for a few weeks and the IQ level's drop through the floor. I dare anyone to tell Buzz Aldrin that he didnt land on the Moon, you might want to check out what happens to people who do so first though .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU

I'll bet most people who think its fake only think so because some brain donor on the Internet told them so, have they taken the time to research it themselves ??, can they even name one Apollo crew ?? NASA has given up debunking these idiotic theories for one reason only, because it doesnt matter what they prove the conspiracy theorists just call them liars. After all their fantasises dont need proof do they ??, Mythbusters did an episode that proved their accusations false but still they persist.

The LRO recently took this picture of the Apollo 14 site which shows the base of the LEM, scientific instruments and even the tracks made by the Astronauts themselves .. http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2009/17jul_lroc.htm
    Great post.

I wonder how the local conspiracy theorists would react if someone suggested that Dounreay was a hoax and that no electricity had ever been produced by thermonuclear reactions (*) and fed into the National Grid from the PFR.

(*) To the pedants and the know-it-alls, there's no mistake in my post, trust me please.

Moi x

Quote Originally Posted by Moi x View Post
    Great post.

I wonder how the local conspiracy theorists would react if someone suggested that Dounreay was a hoax and that no electricity had ever been produced by thermonuclear reactions (*) and fed into the National Grid from the PFR.

(*) To the pedants and the know-it-alls, there's no mistake in my post, trust me please.

Moi x
    Don't be ridiculous Moi, everyone knows that the Government and the MOD has covered up the real reason behind Dounreays' existance. It's no coincidence that there is a Naval military establishment linked in right next to it and the US Military had a facility nearby....

Gawd help us, I thought everyone was aware of the huge cover-up, do try and keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by northener View Post
    Don't be ridiculous Moi, everyone knows that the Government and the MOD has covered up the real reason behind Dounreays' existance. It's no coincidence that there is a Naval military establishment linked in right next to it and the US Military had a facility nearby....

Gawd help us, I thought everyone was aware of the huge cover-up, do try and keep up.
    OMG, I had no idea the MOD were in control of Dounreay. How long has this been going on? Is it connected to the roadsign conspiracy? Are the dreaded Acappella involved?

Slainte mhath for the heads up!

Moi x
    Last edited by Moi x; 25-Jul-09 at 01:37.

OMG, I had no idea the MOD were in control of Dounreay. How long has this been going on? Is it connected to the roadsign conspiracy? Are the dreaded Acapella involved?

Slainte mhath for the heads up!

Moi x
    What have Acapella signers got to do with it...are they Italio/Gaelico people who sing while there signing????

OMG, I mis-spelt Acappella. I fear I will find a horse's head in my bed tonight.

I love Sicily and I love Lewis, honestly, I do, I do, I do.

That declaration of loyalty should keep the even more dreaded Panini off my back.

Moi x

OMG, I mis-spelt Acappella.
    3rd time lucky perhaps? It should be spelt "A cappella".
    I shall be telling this with a sigh, somewhere ages and ages hence. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

There was no mis-spelling in my second attempt. That's how they spell it and I wouldn't argue with them if I were you. They associate the two-word spelling with Al Qaeda, or is that Al-Qaida or al-Qa'ida?

Dounreay is a hoax. Let's run before they

They are wrong. Now run.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh, somewhere ages and ages hence. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123