Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Which political party would you vote for at the next General Election?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Labour

12 20.00%
  • Conservative

8 13.33%
  • Liberal Democrats

6 10.00%
  • SNP

18 30.00%
  • Green

2 3.33%
  • UKIP

3 5.00%
  • BNP

7 11.67%
  • Monster Raving Luny Party

2 3.33%
  • None

2 3.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would you vote for?

Default Who would you vote for?

With the news that Labour have lost the by-election in Norwich North to the Conservatives I would like to know who you would vote for at the next general election. Post a comment saying who you voted for and why if you want. Also, I would ask that you consider who you really think would be best in charge, and not just vote in a reactionary way.

I'd vote Labour by the way.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh, somewhere ages and ages hence. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

UKIP . Because I think the Commonwealth is a better alternative for the UK

Not voting. Britian is broken and I am planning to get out in the next few years so I dont end up propping up the mess that Labour have got us in.

Bring back Guy Fawkes I say, everyone deserves a second chance.

Just to be awkward I voted BNP.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Just to be awkward I voted BNP.
    Not half as bad as the deluded fools who voted Limp Dem .. I mean .. Lib Dem.

What I find most interesting about this, is that a large section of the voters voted for a party which has no real chance of getting into power - like UKIP, SNP, and Lib Dem. To me, it just seems like you are wasting your vote by voting for one of them.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh, somewhere ages and ages hence. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Alan16 View Post
    What I find most interesting about this, is that a large section of the voters voted for a party which has no real chance of getting into power - like UKIP, SNP, and Lib Dem. To me, it just seems like you are wasting your vote by voting for one of them.
    Erm .. the SNP are in power in Scotland aren't they ?, are they not as popular in Scotland as Neu Arbeit ??, but I see what you are getting at. Maybe its because people are sick of the three regular parties, their constant lies and waffling and are looking for a change.

I personally am so sick of our current Goverment that I want to leave the UK and go elsewhere. Its like being ruled by the cast of The Muppet Show.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hunt View Post
    Erm .. the SNP are in power in Scotland aren't they ?, are they not as popular in Scotland as Neu Arbeit ??, but I see what you are getting at.
    Yeah, I was talking about the General Election, sorry if I didn't make that clear. I think even if they won all of Scotland at a General Election, it would need to take some sort of 5 way tie in England and Wales for them to get power. Although I seriously dislike the SNP, that would be quite a funny occurrence.

Why ask the question in the first place ?, or was it to get cannon fodder for your views.

I'm disappointed to see that BNP has 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedtreefrog View Post
    In a democracy I'm free to vote for whichever party I feel like, whether you like it or not-even if I'm doing it just to be awkward. Life's harsh, learn to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedtreefrog View Post
    .........and me that the SNP has 5!
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

In a democracy I'm free to vote for whichever party I feel like, whether you like it or not-even if I'm doing it just to be awkward. Life's harsh, learn to deal with it.
    Okay, calm down.

In through the nose, out through the mouth.

Although, I doubt you've seen the picture of the BNP founder in a full Nazi uniform in front of a Swastika nazi-saluting a picture of Hitler? The BNP are racist, fascist neo-nazis.

There is a party in this country that are a lot like the Nazi's.

They attempt to control our every thought, they tell us what to do, say, think, act, eat, drink and smoke. They have turned the Police into little more than enforcers of their political will. They write laws that are then manipulated to watch, monitor and even prosecute the man in the street at their whim. They have shown they are completely intolerant of anyone who dares to disagree with them. They have wrecked a country through policies with holes in them so large a blind man could see them. They have sold the assets of the country to make a cheap buck. Even when it is obvious to everyone else what the situation is they are adamant that everything is going to be OK. They have a leader utterly detached from reality who has led the country into a state so bad it will take decades to recover.

Spooky isnt it ??

Welcome to Britian under New Labour, or as I call them .. Neu Arbeit.

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatojo View Post
    Why ask the question in the first place ?, or was it to get cannon fodder for your views.
    No. I asked because I was curious about people's opinions, and I find it very interesting that Labour is ahead in the poll considering how in the rest of the country people seem to hate Labour. Curiosity never killed anybody.

In a democracy I'm free to vote for whichever party I feel like, whether you like it or not...
    True. And I'm also free to say that anyone who votes BNP (for real) is a disgrace to humanity.

True. And I'm also free to say that anyone who votes BNP (for real) is a disgrace to humanity.
    Utter crap. I've previously voted Labour even though I didn't agree with all their policies. You don't know me so how can you say I'm a disgrace to humanity because I may vote BNP?

Utter crap. I've previously voted Labour even though I didn't agree with all their policies. You don't know me so how can you say I'm a disgrace to humanity because I may vote BNP?
    Ach Jox, he is only 17, he has not had a vote yet, hopefully he will learn in time, teenagers are slow at picking things up these days
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

You could spend all your time feeding and caring for the homeless, but that wouldn't matter if you voted for a bunch of racist and anti-Semites. I don't need to know you. The same way I didn't need to know Hitler. I spy Godwin's Law.

You could spend all your time feeding and caring for the homeless, but that wouldn't matter if you voted for a bunch of racist and anti-Semites. I don't need to know you. The same way I didn't need to know Hitler. I spy Godwin's Law.
    Oooooooooooooooooooooo .... Hark at Him !!

Dont worry Jox .. I will still speak to you . your alright ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast