Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Free Gardening World Magazines

Default Free Gardening World Magazines

Hi Folks

60 Issues of Gardeners World (5 years worth) all in good condition for any budding gardener - free to a good home, unfortunately we are moving so having to release them!...Finding it hard to part with them

Thurso Pick Up
    Thanks
    Last edited by pads1; 24-Jul-09 at 15:07.

Quote Originally Posted by pads1 View Post
    Hi Folks

60 Issues of Gardeners World (5 years worth) all in good condition for any budding gardener - free to a good home, unfortunately we are moving so having to release them!...Finding it hard to part with them

Thurso Pick Up
    Thanks

Noooooooooooooooo, don't do it. Whatever you have to chuck out instead of them is well worth it.
    I'd love to have em but I can't get over to Thurso at the moment.

My thoughts are with you at this awful time of having to part with them - I couldn't part with mine and I only have a few.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Oh dont make me feel worse haha, Its ok I will take up a new subscription soon! ;-) (what an excuse!)