Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Car Scrapage in Caithness

Default Car Scrapage in Caithness

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone out there knows anyone with in Caithness that takes in cars for scrap?

I have a car that has gone bust on me but is only 8 1/2 so doesn't qualify for the scrappage scheme

Thanks

Question car scrappers

Not sure but there may b a bloke Sandy OBrien from Ulbster he usually has an advert in the local paper.

Hope this helps

the skip place in sir arcibald road in thurso does it aswell.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Speedy Skip Hire scrap cars and here is a Photo of them picking up a Car that was taken last Friday.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Are they giving money for them ?

Quote Originally Posted by iain View Post
    Are they giving money for them ?
    Just give them a Phone and ask them.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Default Cash Paid

Hi,
    I took my car to a guy up at Dounreay, he takes the car off your hands and may pay you for it, he certainly gave me money for my old P reg Almera, he advertises in the Vehicle Section on the Board:

Rowan:
    still wanting all vechicles, cash waiting . 07956217552 6am-5pm. thanks

Hope this helps