Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Kindgom, the television programme

Unhappy Kindgom, the television programme

I wonder how many of you are aware that STV are not going to be showing this any more?

I love this programme (perfect Sunday night viewing) and emailed them to ask when they would be showing the new series to be told they won't!.

They said : Throughout 2009, we plan to opt out of the ITV Network more frequently, taking control of our schedule and introducing more Scottish-produced programmes and acquired series that will hold wide appeal across the country.

If you are unhappy at this decision could you email them at viewerenquiries@stv.tv
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

If you want to watch ITV Progs that STV are no longer going to Broadcast and if you have SKY then go to Channel 993 for IYV London. There you should get all your Progs that you like.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Thanks Kodiak but I don't have Sky.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"