Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: faces of meth

Quote Originally Posted by Bazeye View Post
    If everone who went out smoked weed instead of drinking the amount of trouble would decrease dramatically. Fact.
    Everyone would be too lazy to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazeye View Post
    You do realise I was joking. Of course you do. Ive just bitten havent I ?
    Nope, just pointing out what's obvious for most of us to make sure that the youngsters who read this will not get a wrong impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor. View Post
    It's your life, your body, do what you want tbh
    In general terms I would agree with this. However, I had to attend a funeral today. She was only in her early 40's and died of liver failure due to prolonged alcohol abuse. I didn't know her but two people I love have lost their mum. Sad and painful.

If you destroy your own life you will hurt others. Your life is never just your own... especially not when you have children. Or parents. So that includes just about everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    ok pics 11 and 12 How did he change colour? I dont think that is same person surely??

Before or after ? You choose - don't know which one is worse ? !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    By every yardstick available for comparison, alcohol, the Jeckel and Hyde drug, is one of the most destructive drugs on the market. More people are damaged by alcohol than all other drugs put together except perhaps tobacco. One wonders how many more alcoholics there are than meth addicts. I am not, by any means, advocating the use of class A drugs but it is manifestly true that the most abused social drug is alcohol and its detrimental effects are as bad, if not worse, than any class A subsatance.
    Illegality is not a criteria that should be used when discussing the effects of any substance.
    I read recently that about a third of all violent crime is alcohol fuelled. Probably the next biggest killers to kives and guns and cars, if not more.
    I used to work in a bar in Glasgow and we all used to say that at the end of the night you had drinkers and tokers and it was the tokers you could rely upon to leave with grace, not fight outside or demand more drink or indeed assault you in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    There are a few Orgers who promote the use of illicit drugs and substances banned by the government, and say this is ok, well what can i say, are they right?
    Isn't hemp a restricted substance??

Since when is legislation common sense?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123