Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok...I give up!

wickerinca Guest

Question Ok...I give up!

What has happened to Bingobabe and Connie19? I keep on missing the exciting bits......and I am certainly missing these two!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wickerinca
    What has happened to Bingobabe and Connie19? I keep on missing the exciting bits......and I am certainly missing these two!!!
    Don't know either - Connie was at the Quiz last night & I saw her post first thing this morning. The "Congratulations" thread is locked - could this be a clue?

dont know about bingbabe but i was talking to connieb19 in the chatrooms earlier and she was banned for a week for the picture she posted for the caption competition
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Thanks Dumbo - I've just noticed the Caption Competition thread is missing. Bingobabe posted a photo of someone in a shower - so I'm guessing that's why she is suspended too.

wickerinca Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbo
    dont know about bingbabe but i was talking to connieb19 in the chatrooms earlier and she was banned for a week for the picture she posted for the caption competition
    Away!!!!!!!

Away!!!!!!!
    afraid so, i cannot imagine how she will cope for a week
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Connie - if you're reading this - we're all missing you already. Hang on in there girl - maybe try sitting on your hands - no comfort eating either mind. See you next week

unicorn Guest

awwwwwww man gonna be quiet in here for the next week then

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    awwwwwww man gonna be quiet in here for the next week then
    Quite already by the sound of it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moira
    Thanks Dumbo - I've just noticed the Caption Competition thread is missing. Bingobabe posted a photo of someone in a shower - so I'm guessing that's why she is suspended too.
    Banned over a picture of somebody taking a shower?
    And I thought Cleanliness was next to Godliness"!
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    So they say Jaws - maybe the obesity of the photo subject offended whoever complained - who knows? I have to say it made me feel pretty good - I was going to join Scottish Slimmers - but the photo saved me the expense

Connie - if you're reading this - we're all missing you already. Hang on in there girl - maybe try sitting on your hands - no comfort eating either mind. See you next week
    Same here...connie i'm going to miss seeing your postings..

I thought that too jaws!!!

Sorry to see your suspended bingobabe...

I cant belive bingobabe and connie19 have been suspended over a couple of funny pictures.Has everybody came over all prude all of a sudden they werent even bad just harmless fun.

FREE BINGOBABE FREE CONNIE19 FREE BINGOBABE FREE CONNIE19 FREE BINGOBABE FREE CONNIE19
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADMIN

That's a bit harsh.
    Surely they could've just removed the picture and gaven her a warning instead of clicking the big, red button?

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    I thought that too jaws!!!

Sorry to see your suspended bingobabe...
    Wow Angela - you're being brave posting a picture of a Smiley in the shower - I'm averting my eyes here as I type. Hope no-one complains - but if you do "go to jail" for this, tell Connie & Bingobabe we were asking for them

Maybe connieb19 has faked her own suspension and gone off to try to catch the Jiu-Jitsu mannie.

Keep your spirits up yous two, ye'll be back sooner than ye ken.

Quote Originally Posted by crayola
    Maybe connieb19 has faked her own suspension and gone off to try to catch the Jiu-Jitsu mannie.

Keep your spirits up yous two, ye'll be back sooner than ye ken.
    I hope not Crayola - she'll be too exhausted to type after a workout with him Nah - I reckon her & Bingobabe are in the "orgers nick" BTW - what's it like anyway - do Bill & Niall look after you well & who does the cooking?

Moira, I was sent to Barlinnie, my local nick. Loadsa men there but none you'd want to dig yer nails into. I was sprung by JAWS and escaped west to Canada via upstate New York. Spent a pleasant couple of weeks on Vancouver Island with some friends of Mother Earth before returning, spirits refreshed and uplifted.

Wow Angela - you're being brave posting a picture of a Smiley in the shower - I'm averting my eyes here as I type. Hope no-one complains - but if you do "go to jail" for this, tell Connie & Bingobabe we were asking for them
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast