Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Homebase

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Homebase

Any one know when homebase is opening in Wick please.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cormack
    Any one know when homebase is opening in Wick please.
    i heard it's april sometime cant wait .

Default Homebase

I HEARD ITS OPEN ON THE 14th OF APRIL.

yes opening on the 14 april and it is 10% discount all weekend that came from the manager he was talking to folk in sommerfields i was being nosy

knightofeth Guest

Is that when most of the shops are opening then? Just I noticed Superdrug advertising in the Courier today and surely its a bit too late for them to interview and train their staff now. I really can't wait, it will be fantastic to be able to buy what you want when you want Especially Homebase, the local DIY shops are really going to be found wanting.

Superdrug opens on 7 April. They are only looking for an Assistant manager - they do have all their staff (it was an error in the local paper), and they are getting trained at present.

Roll on Thursday. I'll be the one waiting at the door for Homebase to open. As much as i try to shop locally the past week has been awful. We are trying to put in a new bathroom. The young lad in Plumb Centre had to look up a catalogue for every brass connection we need - finally went to Thurso and got all the bits no problem. Shearers DIY had all the plastic plumming we needed but no glue to put them together and only had 11/2 sheets of plasterboard. and the cream on the cake came when hubby went to the woodyard only to discover it is closed for a week - again a trip to Thurso but have to wait a couple of days for it to be delivered. Easter holidays for DIY but can't get the bits needed without spending hours tracking down what we need. Hurrah for Homebase at least we will be able to buy what we want when we want it and at a reasonable price
    To stay young live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.