Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: In another league

Default In another league

Today was my birthday and i thought that nobody could match or beat the ring that my partner gave me for my birthday. But a child did.

She is almost 2 years old and today she said my name for the first time. i have a awkward name for small children to say. she is the youngest child to get it just about right. It was so lovely and the fact that she said it for the first time on my birthday(pure concidence)was lovely.

I love my job and seeing the children smile when they see me, when they learn how to say my name or come up with different ways of saying my name and when they want me over another member of staff is just a few of the many rewards my job has.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

How sweet.....a little child making your birthday so special.....I think you must be a sentimental wee thing...bless you.

Guess i must be teenybash. I just love kids. They always make me smile.

My birthday isn't really being celebrated til saturday as my closest friend is coming down to stay with me so today was a sort of its my birthday but im not celebrating it today.

This year for a change i didn't mind working on my birthday
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *