Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Kasabian-West ryder pauper lunatic asylum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Kasabian-West ryder pauper lunatic asylum

Just got bought this as a pressie from my 2 boys, Im delighted as Im a big fan of Tom & the guys having blow evryone away at TITP in 2007 . 4 absolute stormers of tracks on a 12 song album, I was just wondering if anyone else has got it or was considering buying it?

I also got the Prodigys new cd but after the first 3 tunes I didnt notice that we were on the 9th track!! It isnt one of their best albums imo. What does the org music fraternity think?
    Cmey e Scorries

2/10 - never heard either.

2/10 ?? And youve never heard either I think all those bands you heard on Saturday has changed you Pepsi
    Cmey e Scorries

The new Kasabian album is damn good.
    The first tack, Underdog, is a great opening track.

I was lucky enough to see them when they were supporting Oasis at murrayfield 3 weeks ago. The place was bouncing.

Pepsi wont like it. I belive the Pride of Govan Flute Band is more his cup of tea these days.
    you dont look at the mantle when ur pokin the fire

Quote Originally Posted by dogman View Post
    I was lucky enough to see them when they were supporting Oasis at murrayfield 3 weeks ago. The place was bouncing
    Was there also, have to say Kasabian were amazing, The Enemy were amazing and so were Oasis to cap off the night.........10/10

Prodigy album is a good effort, but how do you match up to: Music for the Jilted Generation & Fat of the Land. 7/10
    STAY IN TUNE

Have to agree with Pepsi here, Kasabian are pants, as are The Enemy and Oasis IMO.

Much better records are being put out by bands from our own wee country.