Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kasabian-West ryder pauper lunatic asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Blast! View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Franz myself, but they are a better than Kasabian IMO.

Have you even heard half of those bands? I expect not.
    Isobel Campbell was in Belle and Sebastian was she not? Some good stuff can be found amongst the artist on your list Blast, but nothing that REALLY makes a huge impact.......and I have a fair bit of Belle & Sebastian stuff. Don't get yourself constrained by nationalism.............good music can be found everywhere.
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

Quote Originally Posted by Bazeye View Post
    Best Scots band of all time SAHB. Fact.

On the contrary, I would say that was opinion rather than fact surely?
    "you know and i know that we talk in circles most times"

Quote Originally Posted by scotsboy View Post
    Isobel Campbell was in Belle and Sebastian was she not? Some good stuff can be found amongst the artist on your list Blast, but nothing that REALLY makes a huge impact.......and I have a fair bit of Belle & Sebastian stuff. Don't get yourself constrained by nationalism.............good music can be found everywhere.
    Aye she was.

Not constrained by nationalism scotsboy, think you were when you picked you're username I like music from all over biy, it's refreshing to know there's great stuff coming from our wee country though so it's worth getting behind them (Y)

On another note, I'd nominate My Latest Novel as the best of the bands I mentioned. Caught them a month or so ago in Stereo in Glasgow, couldn't have been more than 150/200 people there and they were absolutely incredible. Very tight, amazing harmonies and some killer crescendos. One of the best gigs I've had the pleasure of attending. Caught them at Connect in '07 as well, brilliant then too.

You must have seen them before Pepsi, what did you think?

Aye she was.

Not constrained by nationalism scotsboy, think you were when you picked you're username I like music from all over biy, it's refreshing to know there's great stuff coming from our wee country though so it's worth getting behind them (Y)

On another note, I'd nominate My Latest Novel as the best of the bands I mentioned. Caught them a month or so ago in Stereo in Glasgow, couldn't have been more than 150/200 people there and they were absolutely incredible. Very tight, amazing harmonies and some killer crescendos. One of the best gigs I've had the pleasure of attending. Caught them at Connect in '07 as well, brilliant then too.

You must have seen them before Pepsi, what did you think?

I have to confess that it was not I who picked my username............but I really don't want to get into why that needed to happen.............I certainly would not have chosen it!
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

Of course i havn't heard of these bands, i just sit in a little hole in thurso listening to Oasis, Kasabian. Never even been to a concert

You really should engage your brain little more before deciding on what music i've heard, and havn't.

Point is, your taste is a whole lot different than mine obviously, and i will leave it at that.

I'm not a big fan of Franz myself, but they are a better than Kasabian IMO.

Have you even heard half of those bands? I expect not.
    STAY IN TUNE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12