Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Bees

Default Bees

Maybe this is not unusual, But first time I have seen it.
    We were driving back to Thurso from Wick this afternoon, When we noticed a swarm coming towards us, It seemed like hundreds of bees but probably about 30 ish, they went straight in to windscreen, and as we had window open some came in, but dying, so has anyone else seen this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Undine View Post
    Maybe this is not unusual, But first time I have seen it.
    We were driving back to Thurso from Wick this afternoon, When we noticed a swarm coming towards us, It seemed like hundreds of bees but probably about 30 ish, they went straight in to windscreen, and as we had window open some came in, but dying, so has anyone else seen this happen?
    How strange, that would be my WORST NIGHTMARE! an glad i've never experienced it!
    Good-bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart's the memory and there you'll always be

It's a strange thing indeed.

I can't say i've seen a swarm of bees before so I don't know if it's rare or i need to get out more!