Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Somewhat vague) Controversial Subject

wickerinca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2
    Occam's razor, when shaving Deuteronomy, cut the juggler's vein and rendered all preceding gibberish, gibberish. This goes to prove, as all the statistics in the Internet will testify, that the world was created by Marks and Spencers on the cheap and thats why its flat.
    I have to disagree with you, my misguided friend. It was not Marks and Spencers....it was Woolworths!!

Three days of cold turkey: no c.org, no computer, no TV, no radio, no newspaper and then I return home and open this thread. Either I am having a melt down or you all have gone mad while I was away.

Saveman, what are you on about? Or were things so boring on Saturday that this is what materialized?

wickerinca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    Three days of cold turkey: no c.org, no computer, no TV, no radio, no newspaper and then I return home and open this thread. Either I am having a melt down or you all have gone mad while I was away.

Saveman, what are you on about? Or were things so boring on Saturday that this is what materialized?
    Seems he was on the water again!!!

It's ok Canuck; it's just that we all got a Thesaurus for Christmas!
    Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Ann
    It's ok Canuck; it's just that we all got a Thesaurus for Christmas!
    Ann
    Okay, it is making sense now. Water and a new Thesaurus are a lethal combination.

wickerinca Guest

Okay, it is making sense now. Water and a new Thesaurus are a lethal combination.
    ......especially in the hands of Saveman....but we will keep trying to save him from himself!!!lol

Quote Originally Posted by wickerinca
    I have to disagree with you, my misguided friend. It was not Marks and Spencers....it was Woolworths!!
    Of course. You're right. Woolworths is an American Company. Did they save the Juggler before the circus died.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

wickerinca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2
    Of course. You're right. Woolworths is an American Company. Did they save the Juggler before the circus died.

No. (Does this make it 10 characters!!!)

......especially in the hands of Saveman....but we will keep trying to save him from himself!!!lol
    Keep trying folks....but I'm not sure I'm worth it....
    You get what you give

I don't think I've had so many PMs about a thread before....

We should do a poll, of those who understood this thread and those who didn't.

You get what you give

unicorn Guest

nay here lol

You get what you give

wickerinca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Saveman

Good job that some of us have an inkling of how your warped mind works!!! Have to go and do some reading that fred has given me!!!lol

Saveman - I understood every word!!?? I was just a bit worried about you being up that ladder on Saturday night. It was bad enough when I thought you were standing on one leg - when I realised you didn't have any legs to stand on - well I did begin to panic a bit, especially when Rheghead tried to confuse you further.

Glad to see "normality" is restored now. Next time you want to go sailing close to the wind after drinking copious supplies of water, would you mind pm'ing me with a bit of warning - you fair put me off my red wine

BTW - of course you're worth saving - otherwise I wouldn't have stood on the deck of that boat in the freezing cold, making sure you didn't fall off

Quote Originally Posted by Moira
    Saveman - I understood every word!!?? I was just a bit worried about you being up that ladder on Saturday night. It was bad enough when I thought you were standing on one leg - when I realised you didn't have any legs to stand on - well I did begin to panic a bit, especially when Rheghead tried to confuse you further.

Glad to see "normality" is restored now. Next time you want to go sailing close to the wind after drinking copious supplies of water, would you mind pm'ing me with a bit of warning - you fair put me off my red wine

BTW - of course you're worth saving - otherwise I wouldn't have stood on the deck of that boat in the freezing cold, making sure you didn't fall off

"Normality" indeed....whatever that is

Thanks.... but tis I should be doing the saving...it's what we superheros get paid for!
    You get what you give

Default Memories

Oh, Saveman, I loved Mark 'n' Lard... found them doing the Graveyard Shift in my younger, muso days, and adored them!! However, I refused to make the final switch to Radio2... it's like waving goodbye to your younger years - you just don't want to admit to it... hubby did it ages ago mind.
    WeeBurd.

Yes that is a good age gauge. More mental than physical though.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!
    You get what you give

wickerinca Guest

Talking

I used to listen to Radio 2 in the secrecy of my car!!! Terry Wogan was the cause of that........does anyone remember his carry on with the Traffic cones!! It went on for weeks and was hilarious!

Saveman..I hope that you had your safety harness on when you were up that ladder without your legs. There are young people reading the posts on this forum and we don't want them taught bad habits!!

I used to listen to Radio 2 in the secrecy of my car!!! Terry Wogan was the cause of that........does anyone remember his carry on with the Traffic cones!! It went on for weeks and was hilarious!

Saveman..I hope that you had your safety harness on when you were up that ladder without your legs. There are young people reading the posts on this forum and we don't want them taught bad habits!!
    I never go anywhere without my safety harness.
    I can just see the public information film now:

"Kids! Stop climbing and jumping without any kind of safety equipment! Don't you know that is dangerous??? Saveman uses a safety harness made in good old blighty and he never hurts himself (or anyone else!) Cool kids use Tescos Safety Harnesses, good enough for superheroes!"

wickerinca Guest

Talking

I never go anywhere without my safety harness.
    I can just see the public information film now:

"Kids! Stop climbing and jumping without any kind of safety equipment! Don't you know that is dangerous??? Saveman uses a safety harness made in good old blighty and he never hurts himself (or anyone else!) Cool kids use Tescos Safety Harnesses, good enough for superheroes!"
    You forgot to tell them to lay off the water!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12