Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quiz 19th March

Quote Originally Posted by erli
    Hi canuck, missed you last night.
    18 folkies there for the quiz, it was very good.
    Golach won (again).
    Now now, no bitterness please, I queried the result with Star I thought you had won.
    But I agree it was a good night ty again Star
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    So, who was there, how did everyone behave, was it good wine, how was the tea (I've been drinking American tea for 3 days), any birthdays and oh yes, who won?
    Another good quiz. ACameron enjoyed his birthday cake so much last week, he was hinting for another one The connections were pretty slow so we posted on the "Technical" forum to see if Niall can do anything about it. Golach didn't have any problems with his connection or his answers so he's Quizzy next week again - well done G! I may be travelling next Sunday - depends on weather - but I hope you all have a fun night anyway. Looks as if Connie won't be there - if her ban is for a week

Quote Originally Posted by Moira
    Another good quiz. ACameron enjoyed his birthday cake so much last week, he was hinting for another one The connections were pretty slow so we posted on the "Technical" forum to see if Niall can do anything about it. Golach didn't have any problems with his connection or his answers so he's Quizzy next week again - well done G! I may be travelling next Sunday - depends on weather - but I hope you all have a fun night anyway. Looks as if Connie won't be there - if her ban is for a week
    Yes..well done golach i look forward to the quiz...connie may well be there she can get into the chatrooms..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12